Options

Award high score within a club event

asianfrkasianfrk Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
edited March 2019 in Suggestions and Feedback
The rewards for club events isnt that great when you spent so much golda aquiring a bonus player. Then playing it until the end to get minimal rewards. My suggestion is to reward the person who scores the highest point within their club. That way it increases play and glu itself would benefit by people buying boxes. Everyone wins

Comments

• Options
    DantemavericksDantemavericks Registered Users, Member 92 Posts

I think that would be a good idea, as those who top the club should be rewarded, and this has been talked about in our club. However it would also result in a lot of one person clubs popping up just to get that reward.

Never fight a man with a perm
  • Options

I think that would be a good idea, as those who top the club should be rewarded, and this has been talked about in our club. However it would also result in a lot of one person clubs popping up just to get that reward.

You bring up a good point. Possibly if glu regulates as to what club could qualify for a high point club event winner. Maybe a minimum of 15 players in a club.
  • Options
    DantemavericksDantemavericks Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    I totally agree. I think 15 would be a good number. A few of the members of our club do really well in the weekend event but struggle in WOH and CVC, so it would be great for those guys to be rewarded as well.
    Never fight a man with a perm
  • Options
    Exactly, even if it was just 5k in xp. Its not gonna hurt glu. It would be nice to be rewarded when you carry the team when some just piggy back on what the club does as a whole. Makes it competitive within the club as well.
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    The rewards are very low for the amount of time and gold that it takes to reach the better tiers. With no gold as a reward what is the incentive to try very hard. Any type of extra reward would be beneficial.