Options

Gold teams refusing to level

asianfrkasianfrk Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
I think its totally unfair that a gold team can refuse to level up, but can achieve higher scores then those that are a diamond team. The same gold teams win prizes on cvc while diamonds barely score. Diamonds play 5-10 more in games than those that are gold, but are held back and dont really get anything. Its just not fair.

Comments

• Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    I am Diamond and I usually destroy CvsC.  What kind of strength is your Diamond team?  Most strong Diamond teams do quite well in CvsC, I don't think there is any CvsC advantage to staying at Gold, if anything my CvsC scores have improved at each level.
  • Options
    bryzzo1744bryzzo1744 Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Im a gold team that hasn't leveled.   I struggle at times with CVC, however I can cycle WOH.  I have club members you have leveled  and can't beat WOH due to not having players maxed.  It takes a lot of resources to max players past gold
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @asianfrk could it be that you just leveled too fast into diamond? If your team is strong enough for diamond then it shouldn't matter.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    I understand the frustration - but refuse is a strong word. I would say choose - I have chosen not to level beyond gold. Was really close to making a move up in the last 2 months, but the drug that is WOH cycling kept me where I was. I wasn't able to refrain from spending my lxp, and failed to build up enough for the move, and knew if I didnt have enough to cap my best players at the next level my WOH enjoyment was gone. Plus I just couldn't leave Micky Mantle behind and didnt have his EVO to move him! And then Babe came along....... you get the picture 😀
  • Options
    draco333hedraco333he Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Same here. I'm gold and do not have the resources to consider leveling up. I can cycle WOH but as for cvc, I'm cannon fodder. I barely lose in prime events but lose often in bonus games. It's a double edge sword staying in gold. 
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,725 Posts
    I woukd call call it a choice and it sounds like maybe you regret the decision that you’ve made. This game is about strategy more than anything else. Diamond teams have the ability to cycle their final level over and over again to gain valuable resources that other levels can’t. So there is definitely and advantage to being diamond. Maybe you will make a different choice in 19.