WoH Royale for 3-13-19: Bryant and...?

13Next

Comments

• woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    1 Votto, 1 Peraza.  Boring day.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Coasted to 5 cycles today. 3x vottos, 1x posada, 1x Peraza. Did some tourneys, took a nap, and better yet? I saw the sun!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Cripple22Cripple22 Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Got suspended by glu for leveling up bonus players yesterday, they let me play the last hour, 2x posada
  • tomciz2tomciz2 Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    5 perazza 3 votto 1 posada
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Got Votto 4/4. Really wanted Fingers (still don’t have a great closer at this late date) or Peraza but still was my best day at WOH. 
  • ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    Got Votto x2 and lost interest.  Video restarts didn't work, so I quit a couple of times out of frustration.
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    One thing of note (at least to me) was that was running out of time and actually finished 5.10 after the event ended and still got the reward. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @COWPILEY I've done that a couple of times too. Basically, the game will allow you to keep continuing if you lose at 5.10. Your points won't count, but you still get the rewards. 'Grats on that!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    COWPILEY said:
    One thing of note (at least to me) was that was running out of time and actually finished 5.10 after the event ended and still got the reward. 

yeah, I've done that more than once. You just need to make sure you start 5.10 before event is over, then video restarts and gold restarts can extend it as long as you need and if you win you will get the reward. One time I won 5.10 like 10 mins after even was over.