3rd and 4th skills in 2019??

benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
What do you guys think - will we see 3 skill players by end of summer? The change in screen layout for skills on the team view page is for a reason I am sure and not just a tweak for no real reason.

I can't imagine how much collective resources have been pumped into everyone's 2018 skills - it must have been a huge step up in revenue generation for glu, so makes me think there is more gold to be mined 😁 with adding 3rd or even 4th skills.

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    400k team strength, here I come! Seriously though, I hope not. I mean, it wouldn't be the worst thing, but I see it as overkill. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    That brings back the nightmare of the thousands of posible players we would then see. Imagine how many versions of Trout, Harper, JD Martinez and such will glu come up with, with every posible weird combination of skills, aside from the different looks (chains, beard, googles, hair, etc).
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Well if we are discussing additional skills again may I make a new suggestion for 19 purely for transparency's sake? Forget my previous Arenado idea and ponder this one.

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• DCoffin616DCoffin616 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Maybe club skills could be something. Like player skills but shared with everyone in the club