Options

Pitcher Keeper

JUSTTHETIPJUSTTHETIP Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
Well with approx 2 weeks left I still do not have a pitcher in the 500’s for there max. Reliever or starter. What do you think would be the best approach to try to get someone worthy to take as a keeper to 19 in the next few weeks?

Comments

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    It's double gold videos right now. I'd save up gold and maybe take a shot at the 'arms' boxes that typically pop up on royale days. Those pitchers are generally very good and odds are semi reasonable. We could also get a nice pitcher for fan rewards too. Basically, save gold for now.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    If you don't have a 515+ pitcher then honestly I wouldn't use any resources on them as keepers as by the time they reach their true max in 19 they would probably be too weak anyway. Just my opinion. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    PADRESSUCK619PADRESSUCK619 Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Would keeping max 525 Gagne be worth it or would I be better off keeping max 510 Marco Gonzales with double late-inning skill?
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Would keeping max 525 Gagne be worth it or would I be better off keeping max 510 Marco Gonzales with double late-inning skill?
    I'd go with Gagne. At 5X the price those double skills on Gonzales would probably not be leveled that much anyway.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    JUSTTHETIPJUSTTHETIP Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Of course! Just pulled Rolly! Lol. I wanted a starter!