150 gold free gift?

tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
this is an unusual gift from glu, not really relevant at this point. Especially on a 2x video weekend. Why not 1-2 of the weekend boxes?

Comments

• JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I was like c’mon man!   Glu just doing Glu type $hit!  😂😂
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    You can never have too much gold! Also, they gave a free box earlier and now, there's another box in achievements.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • HammeringJaysHammeringJays Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    In 18 or 19?
  • duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    As of right now im platinum 6, able to cycle. Glu just released the top tier max legends (realmuto), and I am debating whether to go diamond and try my luck for a realmuto, and if i do pull him, I could take BR pitcher, Reamuto, and someone else.Thing is, if i go diamond, no cycling for me for a long time but since 18 is coming to an end, it has come up as a possibility in my mind. What do you guys think?
  • JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    duckk123 said:
    As of right now im platinum 6, able to cycle. Glu just released the top tier max legends (realmuto), and I am debating whether to go diamond and try my luck for a realmuto, and if i do pull him, I could take BR pitcher, Reamuto, and someone else.Thing is, if i go diamond, no cycling for me for a long time but since 18 is coming to an end, it has come up as a possibility in my mind. What do you guys think?
    Live your best life.   Catcher is the premier spot for a keeper so it’s a worthwhile chase.  
    BAHA WENT DIAMOND DIDNT GET A SINGLE TOP TIER LMAOOO RIP
    ill be able to go diamond two by end of weekend so another 35 boxes... hopefully 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Everyone who is complaining, pass it to me............

......that’s what I thought.   C’mon fellas, I like coming here but do we really need to make this page a constant b:tchfest?!  
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    I am guessing Bob on the weekend crew hit the wrong button and gifted 18 instead of 19. He screwed up earlier this week as well when he gifted 18 users 1K BXP and ONE whole EVO!!!
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    I stand corrected. It was 6K BXP

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• cpickens5980cpickens5980 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Gold is good
  • PADRESSUCK619PADRESSUCK619 Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    I was lucky enough to pull Realmuto "only" 11 boxes in.  I'm definitely keeping him for '19.
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    edited March 2019
    I presume everyone got the 5k pxp times 2 and 5 evo 'Preview for something later' gifts??
    I was lucky enough to pull Realmuto "only" 11 boxes in.  I'm definitely keeping him for '19.
    27 boxes no one 500+
  • pooponupooponu Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I’d be happy if the double gold videos paid out right instead of a one off 150 gold box. 
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    The gift delivery today has been inconsistent...5 evo, 5k pxp on 1 team, 5 + 10 evo, 5k pxp on another, 5 evo only on the 3rd
    It's all done with mirrors
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    5 plus 5 more EVO for me I think - but I have so much pxp I might have got it and not realized! Sometimes I dont get the 'gift' screen but still get the gift when I check the boxes etc - so it may have snuck into my pxp pile! 😂

Got the gift screen for 5 evo twice - but may have only got 5 total...... will never know lol
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I’m at 1.8mil pxp @benny100 but suffering on bxp/lxp... I guess many of us are in the same boat... don’t miss the 20 bonus game tickets just delivered, especially you diamond guys ;)
    It's all done with mirrors
    I'm 0-43 on boxes, i dont really think glu wants me to get a realmuto :(
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    duckk123 said:
    I'm 0-43 on boxes, i dont really think glu wants me to get a realmuto :(
    I stopped at 9. I don’t think that glu wanted me to get a player
  • dcoloxdcolox Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Can you transfer gold to 19?
  • lpoheronlpoheron Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Shoot...I'm 0-11 and I've gotten lxp every single time! Better than pxp but still seems fishy 
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    edited March 2019
    dcolox said:
    Can you transfer gold to 19?
    No is short answer. Nothing but 3 keepers transfers 

Edit - plus  VIP status 😁 if you have it
  • NAPREDATORS46NAPREDATORS46 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    0 for 23 for me....