Odds on the Phillies Box?

ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
Die hard phillies fan.  Anyone know the odds on the box?  I would love everyone in the box.  I am debating using all my gold to get schmidt, or getting a box pack at the end of the weekend.  I hope the phillies box in the cvc mvp award box.

Comments

• navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts

• navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Another bonus for you is the LL Realmuto in the other box. 1% chance for him.
  • ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    Another bonus for you is the LL Realmuto in the other box. 1% chance for him.
    Thanks, I appreciate the info.
    I think I need someone to hide my wallet from me for this weekend.
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Mike Schmidt is 100% odds if you spend 30k gold this weekend.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Sweet. I only need to spend 28k more. Back to watching videos. 
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    That is if you believe the odds, which I don’t.
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited March 2019
    samtheman said:
    I believe the odds are accurate, but I also don't think all situations in which those odds are applied the same.

Seems I do much better on free boxes, CvC boxes, and/or when I occasionally have bought them on Sundays when they have the $19.99 bundles. The latter has been absolutely the best return I've experienced. The weekend Boggs came out, got him buying one bundle. The weekend Jed & Goldy came out, I splurged and bought one bundle of each and got Goldy. The weekend LL JD was released I bought one bundle and got him. Just bought a bundle about 20 minutes ago and got Realmuto. However, if you're just buying boxes from the store for 500 gold each, my experience is that you'll be about 50k gold lighter and filled with despair and regret lol.
  • PADRESSUCK619PADRESSUCK619 Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    samtheman said:
    I believe the odds are accurate, but I also don't think all situations in which those odds are applied the same.

Seems I do much better on free boxes, CvC boxes, and/or when I occasionally have bought them on Sundays when they have the $19.99 bundles. The latter has been absolutely the best return I've experienced. The weekend Boggs came out, got him buying one bundle. The weekend Jed & Goldy came out, I splurged and bought one bundle of each and got Goldy. The weekend LL JD was released I bought one bundle and got him. Just bought a bundle about 20 minutes ago and got Realmuto. However, if you're just buying boxes from the store for 500 gold each, my experience is that you'll be about 50k gold lighter and filled with despair and regret lol.
    That's what I was expecting to happen to me this weekend but I got some crazy good luck. 

Those could be your 2 keeper batters. How lucky is that
    Plus your pitcher
    That's what I was thinking too. I chose a good weekend to finish '18 strong with all the gold that I had saved up. 
  • joe040joe040 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Hey gents. Long time reader first time posting. Just bought 30 NL boxes and 10 Philly boxes. All I got was 2 double prime story's... Useless. Now I remember why I dont spend cash on boxes. Hope everybody else had better luck.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    Those could be your 2 keeper batters. How lucky is that
    LOL....at least 20k “lucky”, maybe 30k