WoH for 3-18-19: In JT, We Trust!

Comments

• benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    only took 6 months of trying 
    Awesome - he is my lock for a keeper - just need to figure out who I want versus righty pitchers!
  • midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    I know a lot of people don't love Jed, but he's pretty lights out for me with skills at 20/20.  I only use the video upgrade and he is about 70% to beat 5.10 on a consistent basis against R or L pitching.
  • woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    Got my first cycle completed.  5-7 and 5-8 were gibing me a ton of trouble.  Beat 5-10 first try with no out.  Got Hoz.
  • NAPREDATORS46NAPREDATORS46 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    I cant get a straight pitch to save my life after the last 3 weeks have been cake...damn RNG reminded me why I won't be going to TSB19. 
  • DantemavericksDantemavericks Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    Finding it a bit easier today. Got through twice with Jed at 5.10 15/20 skill. Got Molitor twice who I already had. I think I will have one more crack to try and get Realmuto.
    Never fight a man with a perm
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    @JUSTTHETIP and @Metsicans
    Why are you guys comparing Molitor to Boggs if they have opposite skills (vsL and vsR)??
    5 cycles so far and just 3 x Molitor (I already had him) and 2 x Hosmer.
    Not sure why was I even considering the chances of Glu giving something better for people with multi-cycles.
    Typical crap.  
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    This should be the final Monday for ‘18. Will this box remain in tact from now on every Monday? Thoughts...
    fahhq2 said:
    This should be the final Monday for ‘18. Will this box remain in tact from now on every Monday? Thoughts...

that would be really cool, but I doubt it. Glu is not that nice.
    When the '19 version is officially released, I think the WOH reward stays as 1 player forever. At least based on last year.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @fahhq2 We have next week as well. I believe '19 won't officially drop 'till March 28th, which is a Thursday.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    yea ill probably dabble in 19 now.  Was hoping for Roberts, Gibson, Pitcher Babe or JT but only 6 Molly and 3 Hozzy.   Dont feel like blowing any more gold 
    yea ill probably dabble in 19 now.  Was hoping for Roberts, Gibson, Pitcher Babe or JT but only 6 Molly and 3 Hozzy.   Dont feel like blowing any more gold 
    Damn - the wind in my sails is gone lol! I only squeezed 4 in so far with work stuff..... and 4 of the 45ers were received! 

I'll try a few more later, but good pulls look scarce.

Guy in my club cycled twice and got Mantle and Babe...... he didn't own either..... I need his luck to spread over the club!
    benny100 said:
    Damn - the wind in my sails is gone lol! I only squeezed 4 in so far with work stuff..... and 4 of the 45ers were received! 

I'll try a few more later, but good pulls look scarce.

Guy in my club cycled twice and got Mantle and Babe...... he didn't own either..... I need his luck to spread over the club!
    thats pretty cool for him.  Hope he hasnt chosen keepers for 19 yet or anything.   Nice to have those options now
  • lpoheronlpoheron Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Thought it was going to be a crazy good day after getting roberts on first cycle...followed my 4 hosmer.  
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I have 9 so far it’d be more but had a fever so medicine and nap were needed, 5 Molitor, 4 Hoz so far.
  • PINKYSTARFISHPINKYSTARFISH Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    edited March 2019
    4 straight Molitors after I spent what seemed like 500,000 gold to get him 2 weeks ago. 
    *  got my fifth and I'm done. FUGLU
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Not sure how many cycles as I traded Hosmer in halfway through but 6 Molitors and rest Hosmers. If I cared enough I'd get some more in for next tier or top 10 but unnecessary at this point. 

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    I’m saying it’s all skill...lol..Jed diamond 1 14/14, pulled hosmer. First woh in diamond.
    Not JT but at least something for the grind. Just glad to see someone other than Hoz or Moli!
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Got JT over the weekend. Molitor and Hosmer for me today. Might actually replace Goldy with Hos.
  • getthesehands108getthesehands108 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Is Militor worth carrying over? My best lefty is Lowrie, yeah switch hitter but I use him as lefty
    Molitor is a righty
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Only 5 today thanks to having a stupid job. 4 hosmer and 1 molitor. Not keepers for 19
  • jclarrick3jclarrick3 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Lots of potential for really good keeper hitters today but no cigar. 9 cycles, 6x Hosmer, 2x Molitor, 1x Roberts
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Main team 3x Molitor, Hosmer, Roberts... Silver team Molitor, Hosmer, Roberts
    It's all done with mirrors
    Hoz x 2, Molitor x 1
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    TJ was a pain at times, but pretty solid day. 1st box was Molitor so I'm saving until Weds to open. Jed was about 60%, with 20 cycles, at 5.10. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Is it wrong that I’m ecstatic at getting Hosmer, Molitor, and Roberts? In one event, I’ve found my LHB, RHB, and SP keepers. Definitely an improvement over Legacy Rizzo, LL Davis, and LL Scherzer in my opinion.
  • tomciz2tomciz2 Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    7 hosmer 3 molitor 1 Roberts 1 Gibson
    7 Mollys and 4 Hozzys. Bummer