Dynasty Box

benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
Mmmm.... really? Why would anyone spend money on this box this late in the season? 

Comments

• buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    I think the name could be a clue...
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    I guess it you still aren't cycling WOH it's a cheap keeper option..... just shake my head at GLUs marketing though - could prob make a lot more money with a shorter list of top players for more money
  • duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    In my opinion, if you have money to waste on this, don't. Use it to buy the subscription for XP in '19. Guaranteed Lindor
  • NAPREDATORS46NAPREDATORS46 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Or dont waste your real money on either....
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Forget the box, did anyone else get the 5K BXP gift? 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

@Houmy - yes - another head scratcher!
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @benny100 looks like Bob the developer hit the wrong button again and gifted 18 the 19 gifts. Either that or they are somehow on the same platform and we both got the same gifts. Did anyone with 19 get the 5K BXP today as well?
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Cant see then handing out that much xp that early in 19 though - too many zeros on it for 19 I'm thinking
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    benny100 said:
    Cant see then handing out that much xp that early in 19 though - too many zeros on it for 19 I'm thinking
    Yep. Early gifts 500 XP and 5K blue cash and 1 first round draft pick. Lol 
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Some people are not sheep in a consumer world. This box is the best value of the year. Dont know about others, but I’ll continue to play ‘18 and not spend a dime on ‘19. My VIP status will allow me to gather resources this year, so I’ll survive. Never really understood spending all that money and time on something only to restart all over again next year. Heck, some still play Madden ‘14🤪 I guess that’s life in 21st century America...
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I still think there will be much better deals over the next week.   I wouldnt be surprised if they sold ATGS at some point
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    benny100 said:
    ..... just shake my head at GLUs marketing though - could prob make a lot more money with a shorter list of top players for more money
    LOL.....Id throw money at a top relievers box even now with just a week to go.
    They will be in our pockets soon enough.....a no doubt epic last weekend coming up......
    bigvivec said:
    They will be in our pockets soon enough.....a no doubt epic last weekend coming up......
    Yep - it's just building - new box today better than yesterday
    Yeah.....not for cyclers but plenty of decent players for those who are on the outside of WOH looking in.