Best players to take to 19

cappaucappau Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
For my 2 teams a great catcher was always the hardest thing position to fill so Elias diaz 520 rhd dblLL skill is the best overall player I can think of that will be good at every event and fill the hardest position in line up so last the longest before being replaced ,that leaves me with taking clubhouse Boggs Lhd dbl RR skill 530 and weaver or Nola as my pitcher choice . Anyone come up with better three leave a response.
Prev1

Comments

• bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Can’t beat Gibson ATG for pitcher ace choice esp at 550 max. Could be argued that WOH skills are paramount and who much cares if you have a soft catcher or SS so long as you have a solid WOH closer for either arm since constant farming of the WOH players will constitute the cornerstones of team building.
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    I’m going to have to disagree with OP saying Diaz is the best OVERALL catcher. He has dbl LHP skills which means that for 65-75%+ of the time in every mode but WoH there will be no skills active. This guy on the other hand-especially when placed 7th or lower, always has an active skill and will have both active 65-75%+ of the time and crushes WoH 5.10 as well. Don’t think Diaz will be hitting .700+ either. Just my 2 cents...

• BadgerBravesBadgerBraves Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I have found WOH to be the most difficult; so I am transferring Green (535 w/double WOH skills) and Baker (535 w/WOH skill & Late Innings skill)
    I have found WOH to be the most difficult; so I am transferring Green (535 w/double WOH skills) and Baker (535 w/WOH skill & Late Innings skill)
    Not taking a lhb?
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    Green is a lhb... 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    If I had to choose today I’d bring those two as well but we will see what other players pop in the next couple of weeks 
  • PADRESSUCK619PADRESSUCK619 Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Out of these four players, which two would be the best to carry over to '19?
  • WARDOG75WARDOG75 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Definitely harper. Idk about rest. Which is easiest to level up?
    Bryant because he's the only one that uses blue XP.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @PADRESSUCK619 All keepers will use the same to(bxp). Baez is the best option among the four you posted. However, ideally, you have a nice bat  vs rhp to go with him.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    All keeper players will be leveled using bxp in 19, so their current xp status is irrelevant...same with atgs  btw
    It's all done with mirrors
    For players I have with a RHP skill, I also have Eric Davis with a RHP and late- inning skill. 
  • thew4lrusthew4lrus Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I've heard VIP get to keep 4 players...I'm stuck though. Here's my team:
    C-Homefield Posey 375max LHP (nope)
    1B-WAR Goldschmidt 520max LHP/LateInnings
    2B-Comeback Odor 520max Blowout/RHP
    3B-Clubhouse Boggs 530max RHP/RHP
    SS-K Club Banks 490max RISP/Blowout
    OF-ATG Mantle 540max LateInnings/LHP
    OF-Eric Davis 490max LateInnings/RHP
    OF-LL Betts 525max LHP/RISP
    DH-LL Khris Daxis 540max Blowout/Blowout
    SUB-Beast Gleyber 485max RISP/LateInnings
    SUB-Legacy Rizzo 525max WOH/RISP
    SUB-Buckner 535max Blowout/RHP
    SP:
    ATG Babe Ruth 540max
    Hot Stuff Seaver 530max
    LL Scherzer 525 max
    Winter Nolan Ryan 515max
    Legacy Rich Hill 510 max

• SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Vip get 3 just like everyone, at least that’s what I got on my installed 19 that has received its carryover vip status 
    It's all done with mirrors
  • HTX2017WCHTX2017WC Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Should I take Ruth and Mantle or should I add 525 Lowrie with double WOH? I was gonna take Ruth and Mantle because of the difficulty of pulling either one of those guys.
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Bryant because he's the only one that uses blue XP.
    All keepers use Blue XP in TSB 2019.
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    HTX2017WC said:
    Should I take Ruth and Mantle or should I add 525 Lowrie with double WOH? I was gonna take Ruth and Mantle because of the difficulty of pulling either one of those guys.
    I guess it depends on how much you plan on investing in the very expensive skills.  Lowrie has great skills if you emphasize WOH but are going to be very difficult to level up because of price.  

I wouldn't worry too much how difficult they are to pull.   None are going to exist next year in their current form anyway.  

• benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    HTX2017WC said:
    100% Mantle. Babe I'm prob not taking as that RISP skill is not ideal for me
  • HTX2017WCHTX2017WC Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    HTX2017WC said:
    I guess it depends on how much you plan on investing in the very expensive skills.  Lowrie has great skills if you emphasize WOH but are going to be very difficult to level up because of price.  

I wouldn't worry too much how difficult they are to pull.   None are going to exist next year in their current form anyway.  

I have most of my team from WOH. I cycled 8 times on Monday.
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Advice on who to carry over? I was thinking Correa and Posada or Davis..

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @slafrance2 I would definitely take Posada as good catchers are hard to find and then either Harper or Benintendi as they are both lefties. Harper's CVC skill won't help in WOH but honestly with the skills costing 5x for the keepers to level up I don't see most of us leveling both anyway.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• babybomber2000babybomber2000 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Who would you take outta these guys. 

Half the choices from today only?  I’d grind tomorrow and shop the weekend.....you’ll have better options coming up.  That being said Boggs is a solid choice for one spot and in lieu of other options Mookie is pretty good though the RISP skill gets exposed at 5.10
    at 5.9 you’re money though.  
  • duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    boggs mookie gagne
    Thanks for the feedback
  • lpoheronlpoheron Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    This is my big choice. Hos or boggs. A position player or goldy as basically dh. Jed has sucked at anything 5.8 or above so he is dead to me lol.
    I'm not working with the best of the best. Just this plus mookie
  • blueprintsblueprints Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    I need some advice on who I should carry over!! I have 3 different teams with a bunch of options for each. Here they are:

Options from team #1:
    - OF Ted Williams / Max 525 / CvC and CvC
    - 2B Johnny Pesky / Max 505 / RHP and CvC
    - OF Khris Davis / Max 540 / Blowout and Blowout
    - 1B Marvin Gonzalez / Max 510 / RHP and Prime
    - 3B Matt Carpenter / Max 520 / Blowout and RISP
    - SP Aaron Nola / Max 510 / RHB and Late Innings
    - SP Aaron Nola / Max 510 / 2 Outs and 2 Outs
    - SR Jordan Hicks / Max 515 / RHB and Prime

Options from team #2:
    - 3B Mike Schmidt / Max 545 / LHP and WoH
    - OF Ichiro Suzuki / Max 540 / WoH and WoH
    - OF Mookie Betts / Max 525 / LHP and RISP
    - SS Ernie Banks / Max 490 / Blowout and RISP
    - OF Charlie Blackmon / Max 530 / RISP and CvC
    - SP Noah Syndergaard / Max 480 / 2 Outs and Late Innings (my only good pitcher)

Options for team #3 (only have 3 players but just showing to compare vs. 2 other teams):
    - 3B Wade Boggs / Max 530 / RHP and RHP
    - 1B Paul Goldschmidt / Max 520 / Late Innings and LHP
    - SR Rollie Fingers / Max 530 / 2 Outs and 2 Outs

What is the best combo for teams 1-2 and which of the 3 teams is my overall best?