WoH Royale for 3:21-19: Jacob Tyler vs Triple X videos!

Comments

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    tocopan18 said:
    not exactly the same. Ichiro and Green have both skills active in WOH versus L or R pitchers. Regardless of them batting lefty. So I think they are better than harper in that WOH regard.
    That's exactly what I'm saying. I'd never use a guy like Harper against a lefty (why would you?) so essentially he is always double boosted. I guess you could make the argument that you can use Ichiro or Green against a lefty, but I have right handed hitters for that. So again, to me, it doesn't really matter and I don't see it as any sort of advantage. Those WoH skills are also active for that event only. The vs RHP skill (barring #skillgate effects) is active in all events/game modes.
  • PhillyPhan87PhillyPhan87 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Cycled - wanted anyone but Davis, got Khris Davis. Ugh.
    Luck = getting all curveballs in WOH
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @JEDDDOGGY I think everyone is on the same page, just a tad bit of miscommunication. To clarify, I think guys mean to say that Green/Ichiro are always double boosted regardless of pitcher. I get what you're saying though. You'd never use Bryce vs a lefty so when you do use him(always vs a righty), he'll be double boosted. Myself and others are saying that Ichiro/Green are a good option vs leftys and an elite option vs rightys. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Was able to pick up this guy in a box. 
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    tocopan18 said:
    not exactly the same. Ichiro and Green have both skills active in WOH versus L or R pitchers. Regardless of them batting lefty. So I think they are better than harper in that WOH regard.
    That's exactly what I'm saying. I'd never use a guy like Harper against a lefty (why would you?) so essentially he is always double boosted. I guess you could make the argument that you can use Ichiro or Green against a lefty, but I have right handed hitters for that. So again, to me, it doesn't really matter and I don't see it as any sort of advantage. Those WoH skills are also active for that event only. The vs RHP skill (barring #skillgate effects) is active in all events/game modes.

I hear ya and I agree. If you already have better bats versus lefties, then who cares. 
    I'm on the same boat about only taking with me guys with 1/2-WOH-only skills as a last resort if no one else can do a better job. Multi events skills are always preferred (as long as they don't affect my WOH abilities)
    Right right, we’re all on the same page here! 
    :)
  • dontgodontgo Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Molitor is such a beast at 5.10.  I'm 3-4 so far.  2x Davis and 1 Ichiro.  REALLY hoping to pull a Mantle to bring over to '19.
    cycled and got susuki, nice for today's bonus.
    Now I have susuki, green and hosmer but probably taking hosmer. Just slightly lower hitting/power (like 2-3 points) than susuki and green but the skills are usable in other modes as well. And he is a 1B which is way harder to come by than an OF.
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Best part about pulling this guy is he forced Davis to be traded in hahahaha. Gonna lock him down!

• samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Got Green. Already had him capped. Not gonna bother with trying again today.
    seems like susuki is the "easy" 10% pull today, based on how many people has gotten him already
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Man Im really hoping for Ichiro or JT.   Jt seems very unlikely.   So far at 5 Greens
    tocopan18 said:
    seems like susuki is the "easy" 10% pull today, based on how many people has gotten him already
    Yup. I just got him for the 2nd time.
  • woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    Lame, cause I just got Davis for the second time.  :disappointed:

• bravesman72bravesman72 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Whitey was easy.. got green
    Man, nothing going well for me today. Molitor capped with 20/20 skills is 3 -13, got Green on all 3, and 10 of the 12 xp boxes prime. Bleh.
  • dontgodontgo Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Man, nothing going well for me today. Molitor capped with 20/20 skills is 3 -13, got Green on all 3, and 10 of the 12 xp boxes prime. Bleh.
    Man that is crazy.  Molitor has only lost once for me with skills at 15/15.  4x Davis, 2x Ichiro so far.
    edited March 2019
    I'm 3 for 6 with Molitor, skills at 16/16.  2xDavis, 1xGreen
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Is Prime Event games skill good for anything but the weekend ?
    COWPILEY said:
    Is Prime Event games skill good for anything but the weekend ?
    Tuesday and Wednesday.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Was able to accomplish what I needed in 9 cycles so I dont think i need to spend further.   JT would be nice but I dont think he's very common today.  I already have a super rare pull in there.

• Cripple22Cripple22 Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Premium xp boxes is one shake per item in box, very easy to pull lxp 70 percent of the time 
    Cripple22 said:
    Premium xp boxes is one shake per item in box, very easy to pull lxp 70 percent of the time 
    :D
    Finished with 5 cycles.  3 Davis, 2 Green.  I wanted Ichiro, maybe Monday.  Done for the day.
    7x Green, 4x Davis, and 2x Ichiro. I may get in another cycle or two, but JT just isn't happening and I already got Ichiro. Plus, 3x videos are amazing.
  • Biceson44Biceson44 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    2x Davis then this Guy. Think I’m done for the night. Kinda sad I bought Harper now haha
  • spaghettiloverspaghettilover Registered Users 59 Posts
    Jeez, I must have had like 5-6 absolutely heartbreaking losses on 5.10 (tying run on second, less than two outs... and then met with a wall of unhittables).  I cycled 8 times.  4x Green (who I already had), 4x Davis.  Was really hoping for Mantle, but oh well!
  • jclarrick3jclarrick3 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Once again really wanted Mantle, one of these days I’ll get lucky. Anyways 9 cycles, 7x (!!) Green, 2x Davis
    Added three more cycles and all Davis. To recap, that's 7x Greens, 7x Davis', and 2x Ichirios.
  • Biceson44Biceson44 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    I went back for the LXP haha final numbers: 5x Davis 1x JT. Finally got a 1%er!!