Legend Only Pick

slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
Does anyone have this or have gotten it? So odd and random, but the thing is I cannot open it...!

Comments

• navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Nope. I don’t have it.
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    So weird, hoping its not a jailing pick lol
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    It was the failed gift yesterday before we got 10 draft picks to try and make up for it. Mine also does not open. Doubt we are missing anything though - a no skill legend not going to be keeper material
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Thank you @benny100 I appreciate it!
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    But I did get the 10 Legend Picks.....not one 5 star player in the lot, the only good thing was the BXP I got for wasting the 1:24 opening them up. I accidentally did get Robin Roberts yesterday however so the day wasn't a total loss. (I was click happy and bought the box oops.)
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• barnstormbombersbarnstormbombers Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    got this from customer service 
  • DeuceDeuce Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    I got a gift once that was loaded with tons of BXP, PXP, LXP, cash, and 20k gold. Had no way of knowing what the gift was when I collected it. Was instantly jailed and CS wouldn't return my team. Didn't have a SS of the gift because I was in such a hurry to tell my club mates to collect the gift. Seems like these accidental gifts happen more than GLU would like to admit.
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    edited March 2019
    So those 10 legend picks were a legit gift? I don’t always get gift messages and I was reluctant to open them.
  • duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    Legend only gift wasn't a mistake, if you checked their message on them sending them. They just couldn't code them correctly because of their incompetent development team and covered it up like always.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    I got sutcliffe out of the 10 free and promptly changed him for a handful of lxp.