Options

Cannot link to Facebook on MLB tap sports 18

valentinlopezvalentinlopez Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
Why can't I link my facebook on MLB tap sports 18? I reset my app data because I was clearing storage up. How can I get my acc back? I spent a ton of money on it. 

Comments

• Options
    valentinlopezvalentinlopez Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    hello? 
  • Options
    ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Was your team already linked to your Facebook ? You can try to contact Customer Care via this page https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/mlb-tap-sports-baseball-2018/?p=web, there's a contact us button at the bottom of the page. I understand how this must suck to lose your team when you've spent money on it, keep us updated on what happens
    ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    dots1031dots1031 Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Highly recommend linking to your email next time. Facebook is unreliable at times 
  • Options
    braves1984braves1984 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Please help me get my team back mlb tap 18 my app was deleted on accident I've spent way to much money to start over it was backed by my fb account please help 
  • Options
    Bosox81Bosox81 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    I had the same issue, I contacted customer care via the app, and they we able to get my team back to me, and this time linked my email. Just be patient with them as they get a lot of messages throughout the day..they will get back to and should be able to fix the problem in a timely manner like they did for me. Hope this helps and you get your team back 
  • Options
    braves1984braves1984 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I hope so to how lomg did it take you i was pretty aggrivated I sent them like 10 emails team is all 5 star just don't want to start ovet
  • Options
    dswopiedswopie Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I am having same problem today cannot link to Facebook contact support we will see what happens
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    dots1031 said:
    Highly recommend linking to your email next time. Facebook is unreliable at times 
    Thats like saying Madison Bumgarner "sorta" needs anger management.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.