3X gold right now!!!

whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
Thought global was joking then I watched a video and got 12...nice!
Prev1

Comments

• newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    @whammo911 is that 18 or 19 ?
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    edited March 2019
  • milesdavismilesdavis Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Does anyone know if the gold we have on 18 is transferable to 19? Not sure how worth it it is to watch a bunch of vids if i have to spend every piece of gold this, final weekend of 18. Also, less relevant but still something i am curious about. Do we get to transfer our different types of XP, as well as, our cash, etc?
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    We are going to be spending like drunken sailors this wknd!!! 🤣
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Does anyone know if the gold we have on 18 is transferable to 19? Not sure how worth it it is to watch a bunch of vids if i have to spend every piece of gold this, final weekend of 18. Also, less relevant but still something i am curious about. Do we get to transfer our different types of XP, as well as, our cash, etc?
    Nothing transfers bud, other than 3 players and VIP status for VIPs
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Going for the fan reward.....hoping for a keeper to end all keepers!   

.....plus whatever cheese I pick up spending my way to 30k.   

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Last weekend lets go all out  LOL
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I so need this in my life right now. 
  • MetalHyena010MetalHyena010 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Of course no one knows how long this is going for, do they...?
  • ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    Of course no one knows how long this is going for, do they...?
    I see no reason why they would do it now.  Other than keeping it triple till 2019 comes out. Which will be next week, right?
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Not to look a gift horse in the mouth but screen is nearly timing out before the next vid is available. Same for anyone else?
  • ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    @dustyhunks.  I just cashed out 150 + gold vids kept coming
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I've done 1000 gold already this morning, and I am not even really trying lol.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I've done well over 2k so far today. Switched from  Wifi to 4g and I'm mainly getting 15 sec videos. Time is gold! lol
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    im going to re-weld my processor to my phone in the next few days.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Ahh, figured it out. I'm on a wifi network that's filtered but I VPN home usually. VPN was turned off so gold is flowin' now!
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    2K and Counting Ill run out of evo boxes at this rate.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• GildrakGildrak Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    bigvivec said:

Those of us who did our keepers when it first came online are going to regret it with all the gold and high end players being given out the last couple of weeks. No incentive to play for any of this. But Glu needed a lot of people to do it in order to idenify and fix the issues with the system prior to launch.  They should give the beta testers a chance to swap out if they want or reset their keepers and puck new ones. 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    I have been playing 19 since it came out for beta and haven't selected any  keepers or made my legend yet. GLU didn't tell anyone to start picking their keepers. Those that did, should've known better then to start taking them right away.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    Of course if everyone did that, none of the many issues would have been identified and fixed. Launch would have been a massive tire fire and the player based would be pissed. Beta is for testing and that is what a lot of people did. Those people should be rewarded or at least not dissadvantaged. 
    We were rewarded with a early release. Building cash, xp and gifts. And those that did take keepers early have been able to cycle 19 already. Thus  having an advantage over the late starters.
    – The Great Houmy
  • newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    We were rewarded with a early release. Building cash, xp and gifts. And those that did take keepers early have been able to cycle 19 already. Thus  having an advantage over the late starters.
    Yes it is an early advantage but almost all of those people are here for the long haul, hence why they jumped into beta!!   And most will only have 500-530 max guys idea for keepers aside from the few with the lucky ATG pulls and stuff.  So as of now they can cycle , but my guess is not for long, as a 500 max player will only be 300 max in tsb 19 and they already have reg 5 star players higher then that.    Now glu is throwing 550 guys out like candy.    
          So what I would suggest is beta testers should get a 1 time chance to swap keepers for another of thier choice!!   I would like it to happen at same level as current keeper but even if they make them start over, it will be more thought involved but I’m sure a few would still do it

• duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    I'm wishing they let us swap one keeper, maybe I can get rid of trash Lowire
  • woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    This is why I haven't confirmed my keepers in 19 yet.  I knew better guys were coming and they said it was a one time thing.
    newfy said:
    dkarski87 said:
    Yes it is an early advantage but almost all of those people are here for the long haul, hence why they jumped into beta!!   And most will only have 500-530 max guys idea for keepers aside from the few with the lucky ATG pulls and stuff.  So as of now they can cycle , but my guess is not for long, as a 500 max player will only be 300 max in tsb 19 and they already have reg 5 star players higher then that.    Now glu is throwing 550 guys out like candy.    
          So what I would suggest is beta testers should get a 1 time chance to swap keepers for another of thier choice!!   I would like it to happen at same level as current keeper but even if they make them start over, it will be more thought involved but I’m sure a few would still do it

Exactly, we did the everyone a service by jumping in and testing and reporting issues. If I’m Glu, I don’t want anyone to regret doing that and discouraging them from doing it again in the future. I don’t mind losing a bit of progress if I chose to swap a player or two, it’s better than feeling like I screwed myself trying to help them test. After all that is what beta is for. 
    Gildrak said:
    bigvivec said:

Those of us who did our keepers when it first came online are going to regret it with all the gold and high end players being given out the last couple of weeks. No incentive to play for any of this. But Glu needed a lot of people to do it in order to idenify and fix the issues with the system prior to launch.  They should give the beta testers a chance to swap out if they want or reset their keepers and puck new ones.  
    Agreed.....Canadians have long needed reparations for their 70% status......LOL thanks for being our test monkeys!
    hush @bigvivec before I find what club your in and snipe you in cvc... ;) Not all Canadians are nice people...
    – The Great Houmy
    LOL....don’t i know it....last time driving between Niagra and Toronto I was almost a victim to road rage not once but twice and the acosted in a gas station by someone who took exception to my NY plates.....good times!
  • BobbyFlayBobbyFlay Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    3x gold is over. It was fun while it lasted.
    Son...................with all this loot to spend the fun is yet to come!