Account suspended in tsb19 . Please help!!

newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
my clubmate has had his account suspended for 7 days.   I have played tsb with him for 3 years and know he is legit.  
 He is stuck on 37% loading screen so he can’t send cs ticket in game.    I have sent one for him and he has sent one in tsb18,
   So where else can we reach out to glu to get a response?    What is the web link to use? I can’t remember it, something “helpshift.com”.    Anyone with some help please?    

If an admin @blueleopard or others read this, his account is Zephyrs2019. Please look into this matter and clear him ASAP as our club is loosing a lot of points without him.  
  Thanks

Comments

• BonebreakerzBonebreakerz Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    I just had the same thing happen and I don’t know what to do 
    Chris Hebert
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    edited March 2019
    @newfy here is the helpshift link. Just use the "contact us" button. 

https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/mlb-tap-sports-baseball-2018/
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    It may seem silly, but sometimes the wifi source is the cause of the problem. For example, I know a couple of guys who constantly had the issue when they were using Wal Mar's wifi. They turned it off and things were fine. That said, definitely hit up the link that @Houmy provided. From what I hear, it's usually anywhere from a few minutes to a day. Good luck to your friend.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    That 37% also appeas when using a vpn of any kind in that wifi
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    edited March 2019
    @tocopan18 In 18 as well? FWIW, I am always on VPN when connected to any wifi network without issue in TSB, unless there's some access protection at play and the netadmin doesn't allow encrypted tunnels.
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    I always assumed it was any vpn. I’ve heard a lot of people complaining about it and happened to me too, so I didn’t think it could be anonymous vpn, which was my case.
    Maybe all the complaints have always involved anonymous vpn. Good point.
  • newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
      So just to give an update, as it seems a good time.   
       He has now been PERMANENTLY jail for 
    “exploiting” the game.      
       Now this is what we think happened.  He got prime altuve in franchise for a bonus player.  Used a bunch of coins on him.  When coins ran out he somehow went into his regular roster.  
       So being excited about it , and the bragging rights of being first one with a prime, he told us in club chat.  And didn’t tell glu right away!!!   
        We did talk a bit about it, and we believe that’s what happened.   Because of a GLITCH in glu’s development, one of our 3 year VIP veterans has lost his account and now he won’t get keepers or gifts for carry over.   

I am mad about this happening and feel glus approach on catching those cheaters is just out too lunch!!!    Now a legit player who spent 1,000s over last 2 years is jailed over thier incompetence to create a game that WORKS!! 
    If I screw up, I man up to it, and do my best to fix it.   Glu just pushing the blame on thier paying customers.  
       I better stop here, as I was taught, if you don’t got nothing good to say, then don’t say nothing!!   

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Don’t buy that was the reason.  I and many others got a player on our roster from franchise coins, via no action on our own.  Some informed glu, some did not.

Fast forward a week and glu did an update that took those guys back from everyone that I know.  Nobody that I know got jailed.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    whynot said:
    Don’t buy that was the reason.  I and many others got a player on our roster from franchise coins, via no action on our own.  Some informed glu, some did not.

Fast forward a week and glu did an update that took those guys back from everyone that I know.  Nobody that I know got jailed.
      So you know others that have been jailed permanently for this same issue @whynot?
    Sorry @whynot I misread your comment, you said nobody got jailed ?    
       I don’t know then, it’s just bullshit that they won’t give the explanation why ?   Or prove it in any way.     This guy is legit for sure, I know him well for 3 years and he has never cheated and had been vip since 17 version.  
  • usbluesusblues Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    That stinks @newfy, I hope you get your boy back!