Options

TSB 19

HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
Might we see the release today? 

Comments

• Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    would be cool, but from experience and what others are saying its going to be opening day :-(
  • Options
    benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Yep - opening day I would say. 
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Im guessing the 25th...maybe.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    PhillyPhan87PhillyPhan87 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Technically, opening day was 3/20/19 in Japan. I still wouldn't expect TSB'19 until 3/28/19 though.

The Mariners are currently 2-0 in the MLB Standings.
    Luck = getting all curveballs in WOH
  • Options
    Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Hey does anyone know at what level are we going to be allowed to carry over players. 
  • Options
    PhillyPhan87PhillyPhan87 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Hey does anyone know at what level are we going to be allowed to carry over players. 
    They will be reset to Bronze 1.
    All Keepers will be converted to using Blue XP. They will require 5x the resources to level compared to other players, skills will also cost 5x to level.
    You can keep 2 batters and 1 pitcher.
    They will start at 60% of their current max and their cap will slowly rise during the year (similar to ATG's currently). I expect as the cap for available players increases, so will the keepers max. This is for balancing.
    Your My Pro will (likely) start as a 330 max and that will also increase during the season. No idea what they will max out by the end of the season though. This year they maxed at 330 so they quickly became irrelevant.
    Luck = getting all curveballs in WOH
  • Options
    Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    All Keepers will be converted to using Blue XP. They will require 5x the resources to level compared to other players, skills will also cost 5x to level.
    They will start at 60% of their current max and their cap will slowly rise during the year (similar to ATG's currently). I expect as the cap for available players increases, so will the keepers max. This is for balancing.
    Your My Pro will (likely) start as a 330 max and that will also increase during the season. No idea what they will max out by the end of the season though. This year they maxed at 330 so they quickly became irrelevant.
    Thanks 
  • Options
    marcoochmarcooch Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I agree with the above.  Chooose lefty handed batters and infield rather than outfield players.  I have about 4 inactive 5 star outfielders but am in need of a catcher badly
  • Options
    dcoloxdcolox Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    So keepers is not that important?