Options

👀👀 19 Monday?

dcoloxdcolox Registered Users, Member 17 Posts

Comments

• Options
    Biceson44Biceson44 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    I’m sure we’ll get one more WoH tomorrow and then then ‘19 will be out on Thursday most likely. 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited March 2019
    I interpret that as this is the last weekend that '18 will be updated. Like @Biceson44, I expect WoH to run tomorrow for '18. As far as '19's release? Your guess is probably better than mine. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    BYGMFUBYGMFU Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    it goes live in 8 hours
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    BYGMFU said:
    it goes live in 8 hours
    Or that’s when the pre-order ends. Which said by March 25th. Probably pacific time 
  • Options
    blueprintsblueprints Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    The welcome gift is pretty sweet and helps you get a jump start. I’m already 1,300 games in with 1,000 wins. 
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    My prediction is still Thursday.   But anytime next week wouldn’t surprise me
  • Options
    BYGMFUBYGMFU Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    @Bigpredfan when you pre register you are purchasing, signing up for or dibsing and item that is not yet available . Pre registration ends.... Now get this... You might want to sit down for this... But pre registration ends when said item becomes available .
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    BYGMFU said:
    @Bigpredfan when you pre register you are purchasing, signing up for or dibsing and item that is not yet available . Pre registration ends.... Now get this... You might want to sit down for this... But pre registration ends when said item becomes available .
    Not necessarily. I have worked for multiple companies where we required pre-registering items ended weeks before the items shipped.  The timer from yesterday is over, yet I don’t see 2019 available in the App Store yet...........
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Same 4 as the last few WOH. RRLL starting with gossage and ending with ford
  • Options
    So they just put gamechangers in the store....seems to suggest 18 runs thru thursday or else that seems very odd
  • Options
    benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    I'm still going with 19 dropping on opening day on Thursday
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Last year the app was released one day after the pre-registration closed so I guess we'll find out tomorrow. 

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    As the day is growing to an end I am starting to think tomorrow also @Houmy

• Options
    Anyway I’m going to spend all my gold tmr
  • Options
    I just saw the cvc schedule for '19 and man, it suggests that tomorrow is d-day. 
  • Options
    tribeguy2147tribeguy2147 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    What does it look like @DFBB
  • Options
    Looking at box it should be tomorrow 
  • Options
    tribeguy2147tribeguy2147 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Well i have ichiro!
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    That’s last Royale’s box fellas.  
  • Options
    That box might repeat from now on
  • Options
    To follow up:
    18 currently lists no clash schedule for today (not completely unusual as they can be late sometimes)

19 however currently has had one listed since last night:   More so the Tuesday sprint event in 19 starts at Noon PT which is 3 hours later then normal and the first clash match is at 1 pm PT which is also 3 hours later then normal.

Again nothing official but there seems to be some serious smoke
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I just don't see what they gain by literally not telling anyone when it is going to be released. 

Don't they know we are refreshing the app store every 5 seconds so we can log in and immediately buy stuff?
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    I just don't see what they gain by literally not telling anyone when it is going to be released. 

Don't they know we are refreshing the app store every 5 seconds so we can log in and immediately buy stuff?
    Maybe that's what they are counting on. More hits in the store for them. Why outsource it to a click farm when they have us?
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    JEDDDOGGY said:

Agree, I probably would have blown more gold chasing Will Clark last weekend had I known today would be the day.   I was keeping some in case there was a final box or wednesday royale when i needed it.  Oh well i guess i can just upgrade a couple guys to make that final team strength look good
  • Options
    @tribeguy2147, @Mattattack's post basically summarized it.

@JEDDDOGGY, it's my understanding that due to the nature of the business, release dates are not always within their control. 
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Release dates for any application/product/etcetera are probably never within full control. Although, our clients typically send out marketing announcing things before they even ask us if it's possible to have it ready by then. :trollface: