Options

New to the forum, just need help

reapercrew1107reapercrew1107 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
edited March 2019 in General TSB Discussion
Hey everyone, I was reading the description for 19 and it says to log on with the same Google play account. I have two accounts on this phone somehow, would that be an issue? Also does it matter if I have it backed up via Facebook? Probably a dumb question but I'm just trying to make sure I don't run into an issue the day it launches. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    It's my understanding that as long as you're logged into the same google play account, you'll be fine. I've seen examples where every account linked thru google play would pop as an option to select keepers. In your case, both accounts would pop up and you'd be able to choose which account you wanted to access. If you have it backed up through facebook, just link through it again. You won't need to do anything else.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    I really appreciate you taking the time to respond. Definitely helps ease my mind. I've been spending a lot of time debating on who to take over and seeing that just kinda worried me. 
  • Options
    blueprintsblueprints Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    I have a few teams on my account with different email address and when I imported my keepers, I was allowed to choose a set of 3 keepers from my 4 teams. Just go with your best trio :smile:
  • Options
    Thanks! I got it narrowed down finally to LL Realmuto and 540 Ichiro and 530 Seaver.