Who is the best player in the game ?

BonebreakerzBonebreakerz Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
What are all of your thoughts on the best overall player in tsb 18 ? 
Chris Hebert

Comments

• UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    ATGs of course 😝
  • SupremewolfpackSupremewolfpack Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    ATGs only if you could afford to develop them
  • ORBBIRDSORBBIRDS Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Evo.  It is all about the impossibly hard to acquire and inordinately expensive-to-purchase EVO.
    Those pricy little pink tokens of death are the cement roadblocks to the promised Land!

We can get 900 or 1500 gold at platinum and diamond flips...but 300 to 600 pink coins is the problem child
    ORB
  • PhillyPhan87PhillyPhan87 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    My favorite is ATG Mickey Mantle as he is a switch hitter. I don't have him or any ATG's personally. 550 Max, Switch hitting OF, I believe his skills are WOH and LHP.
    Luck = getting all curveballs in WOH
  • HuskerHusker Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    I loved the concept of ATG's but they missed the boat big time with them. Other than the appearance, there ended up not being anything super special about them. I get the always highest rated (equal to) in the game, but shouldn't they be a bit better? Also, it would have been nice if ATG's were always at least a small bonus - make them special Glu! And they ended up to be too easy to get, which is fine, because they weren't all that special considering each week the last couple months there have been guys as good or better released - at least until the ATG's caught up. I may have overused the word special...because I wish they were. I threw them all back the first time I pulled them to save on evo - if they were holy grail types I never would have done that.