New ATG EVO boxes

fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
For those still playing ‘18, the new boxes are very attractive. Now EVO goes from 10-50 in each box. Kinda sucks it’s at the end of the year, but that makes my Babe, Willie and Mickey so much cheaper to get to P10...

Comments

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    That’s awesome. Wish they would have done that sooner
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited March 2019
    If you are a "team building" guy like I am that enjoys cycling diamond and leveling up his players then this is only more reason for me to stay on 18 for the time being instead of jumping straight to 19. I wonder why they would do this now.
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Too me we just hit the best part of the game. The arms race is over. I’d love to finish leveling all my guys up but can’t commit the time to two games and now there won’t be new events., so sadly I will be playing 19. I hope next year we hit the max tier sooner. Would love an all 530-550 max diamond team.
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited March 2019
    I'm going to try to play both and see how it goes. However, I don't plan to devote a ton of time to either game. I may actually be playing less in total on 2 games than I was on just the 1 prior to. Reason being, like you said for 18 there is no arms race anymore so I can comfortably cycle diamond at whatever (slow) speed that I wish to. As far as 19, I am going to be really careful there as well because there won't be any players with any sort of longevity value until Thanksgiving.
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Yeah, I’d rather be fishing on my boat then tapping away my summer, but once winter comes and I’m stuck inside and all the good players come out I’ll be going for tap greatness..lol
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I bought 3 boxes so I could level up mates and finally use him. I’m hoping that he’s good to me in WOH today