WoH for 3-25-19: The Season Finale will be a Thriller!!!

Comments

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Same pitchers as the last two weeks.
    For those that didn't keep track it would be R, R, L, L
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Oh cool, so anyone who bought the $20 Harper didn't actually ever need him (or Will Clark, or any other left handed hitter with an overall of 500 or greater for the remainder of 18 technically at least). LOL.
  • ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts

• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts

Nice that is who i pulled on my first cycle today.   I've seen a couple others today.  Definitely the common in case there was any doubt
  • PhillyPhan87PhillyPhan87 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Posada. Ugh.
    Luck = getting all curveballs in WOH
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Those that are cycling like crazy if you could take a screenshot of posey and Schmidt at platinum 10 on your way to diamond thanks. Trying to decide between those two and hank.
    whammo911 said:
    Those that are cycling like crazy if you could take a screenshot of posey and Schmidt at platinum 10 on your way to diamond thanks. Trying to decide between those two and hank.
    Best I can do but pretty close probably 

• EamusCatuliEamusCatuli Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    whammo911 said:

• MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

Nice that is who i pulled on my first cycle today.   I've seen a couple others today.  Definitely the common in case there was any doubt

I pulled him my first cycle too.  But my pitchers were poor (Kluber was still my ace) and I'm a huge Mets/deGrom fan, so this is actually who I wanted most.  Now for Will Clark....
  • buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    tocopan18 said:
    well, at least on the easier ones, Schmidt would be a nice replacement for those that were thinking about Molitor as a keeper
    I'd replace Molitor with Schmidt happily as Schmidt has a higher cap, good skills and 3B >>>> DH only.
    He definitely crosses Molitor off the list for me. But if I'm taking 'Muto, should I keep Schmidt and have two righties--one with WOH/LHP and one with WOH/RHP?

Or should I go with 'Muto and Green to have a LHB? Is higher cap, more versatile skills, and 3B >>>> lefty OF?
    buddydave said:
    tocopan18 said:
    well, at least on the easier ones, Schmidt would be a nice replacement for those that were thinking about Molitor as a keeper
    I'd replace Molitor with Schmidt happily as Schmidt has a higher cap, good skills and 3B >>>> DH only.
    He definitely crosses Molitor off the list for me. But if I'm taking 'Muto, should I keep Schmidt and have two righties--one with WOH/LHP and one with WOH/RHP?

Or should I go with 'Muto and Green to have a LHB? Is higher cap, more versatile skills, and 3B >>>> lefty OF?
    I just cycled again and think I'm done as I have little gold left. Got Schmidt (woot). Already have Kruk, Posada and now Schmidt.

I'm honestly thinking of just taking 545 3B Schmidt and 540 C Posey. With Posey as a C, I can have a Switch-Hitting My Pro at 2B or SS with RHP skill and probably call it a day, leaving Molitor and Green behind. Would some advise me to take Green instead of Posey? Sure, but with people in '19 saying it's not as big a deal as people are making, I think I'd rather lock-down three of the four positions that gave me the most of trouble as far as finding quality players. (C, 2B, SS and 3B). Green has the WOH though. Tough call.
    2 Degroms in 5 cycles lol.   
  • dontgodontgo Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    I really think GLU should have to post the individual odds for 10% guys. Each box clearly has a more common 10% guy while the ATGs rarely get pulled.  Last week it was Ichiro and this week it's Degrom.  Seems like those guys are 9% and the rest are 1%.
    dontgo said:
    I really think GLU should have to post the individual odds for 10% guys. Each box clearly has a more common 10% guy while the ATGs rarely get pulled.  Last week it was Ichiro and this week it's Degrom.  Seems like those guys are 9% and the rest are 1%.
    Yea agree 100%.  I finally figured out last week, that the guy listed on the bottom of the 10% grouping is most likely the common.  I feel like that has almost always if not always been the case.
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    2 Kruks, a Schmidt, a Posada and this guy😀 at least I’ll have fun the rest of the “off season”

• samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Posada first time through. Useless. 
    Anyone have Kruk at G10?
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    first 2 cycles today 

• whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Thanks guys for posting those platinum picks
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Nothing but the 45 percent guys for me so far (2 of each) but Ichiro doing great and looking more like my lefty keeper, and cycling at platinum for the first time, so not all bad!
  • BigHurtBigHurt Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    What a joke. The fact they put Kruk back in there (literally a guaranteed player last week) is disgusting. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    10 cycles in and Buster is capped. All pulls were common except for one Degrom. *sigh* 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • dontgodontgo Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    After 4 quick cycles (2x Posada, Schmidt, Kruk) it seems like the difficulty has been jacked up significantly this afternoon.  Anyone else?
  • JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    @Houmy  I think we’re obligated to take 540 Posey over as a keeper since we were chasing Posey all year!   It’s a sign from the Glu Gods!  
    Buster is capped and thats probably it for me.....stopping at 5 Jorge, 2 Kruk, 2 Degrom and 1 Schmidt
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    dontgo said:
    After 4 quick cycles (2x Posada, Schmidt, Kruk) it seems like the difficulty has been jacked up significantly this afternoon.  Anyone else?

It's been about the same for me all day.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    Seems harder.  I'm 1 for 7 with Molitor so far.  Skills at 16. 
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Used Ichiro on Tommy John and beat him comfortably. Too chicken to use him on Whitey yet lol- maybe next cycle. He's fighting hard for his spot on my keeper list
  • JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Anyone have Kruk at G10?

Anyone have Kruk at G10?

Nice, thanks.