400k wins?

JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
I thought I was super-duper crazy with my 55k wins, but last night I saw a guy with 400k wins. I failed to put in perspective just how many that is, but a clubmate had pointed out that it is well over 1000 per day for a year straight. 

Dang.

Comments

• fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Must be in prison...
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Not saying they cheated, but whatever app that guy created to tap for him I want! Imagine going to bed and you cycled diamond once or twice..
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    @whammo911 yeah... I tried to set something up to automate bonus games on my iPhone using switch control and recorded taps, but it didn't work too well. I could only get 5 taps in there at a time anyway, regardless of there seemingly not being a way to run it repeatedly without user intervention (have to tap each time you want it to run).
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    That’s half of every day tappin away. That’s insane
  • HuskerHusker Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    If it's who I'm thinking of, I believe he is a disabled veteran - real world respect to him.
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Had a guy in the summer join our club-GodOfTap, I think his name was, do something like @JEDDDOGGY is describing. He did it for videos and said he turned it on b4 bed and woke up with millions of gold each day. Must of had something to speed up the videos as well. Was a club jumper and only stayed for the weekend. Said he only was in it for the fan rewards...
  • MadswagooMadswagoo Registered Users, Member 193 Posts

• HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Interesting badge 
  • HuskerHusker Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    That;'s not the guy I was thinking of there...
    edited March 2019
    Oh so you mean HTDGRNSKYANARCHY uses Game Guardian? I woulda never thought..... funny how they never get jailed, eh?!?
    Pardon my ignorance, but what is game guardian?
    Ooooooh I just googled it...that’s not cool man. 
    I looked him up by his team name, and not only is he not jailed, but he has one of those Glu-customized ATGs with his own name and photo and whatnot.
    If it’s legal then shouldn’t we all use that app?
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    It's not worth getting jailed for it - u dont need it to have fun playing the game anyway - forget the weekend chase for placing high and just have fun with WOH and CVC etc
    I don’t know about legality, but Glu will jail you for using it... unless you’re a council member or in a top club, apparently. Then go ahead, it’s fine.

Looks like the badge on his screen
    Yes, I’m not going to pretend to be naive. He is using that lol.
  • ORBBIRDSORBBIRDS Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    I think it is Bush League to take a game of skill, eespecially one with decorum like professional baseball, and turn it into a cheat mode mockery mmog like World of Warcraft, or game of clans, or legend of the crystal wookie monster, or whatever those rpg games are called.....using cheats to play a baseball game that already affords us the opportunity to blow up stats to epic proportions playing under it's normal and appropriate format.
    I personally think it stinks. Play hard and play 10 hours a day....that's great...I do that once or twice a month....and play an hour or two per day.....
    .....but those gaudy numbers are 95% the product of cheats and other shenanigans....and they are not impressive, not funny, and not needed in this game...where integrity should rise to the top.
    Oh I know I will likely get blasted for this post, but I am serious.....I think it sucks when people cheat.
    ORBBIRDS

benny100 said:
    2003cobra said:
    It's not worth getting jailed for it - u dont need it to have fun playing the game anyway - forget the weekend chase for placing high and just have fun with WOH and CVC etc
    Sorry guys it was really a rhetorical question. If you win by cheating then you really haven’t accomplished anything. I enjoy building my team by grinding out games and videos and feel great reward when I accomplish a goal by doing that. Although my wife doesn’t always feel that way. 
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    I work my ass off in this game, simply because I like it..Ive played with broken and shattered screens to my own peril (bloody finger), Ive gone 20 hours without playing (phone in a lake) went into tapdrawl, I had to stay at the farm while our hardwoods were being re-finished (no internet & cell service was crap) I had no power for 2 days. So I Sat in my truck with the ac running phone on the charger playing tap... I have missed meetings (oops but when you are close on woh you can't let progress expire) and I have gone to the bathroom at a Funeral to finish a CVC that was close (funeral does begin with FUN) I dont have the best team out there and ill never be a VIP but I wont cheat, I am proud of the team I built and this was my best year team wise.

Hi I'm Matt and I am a Tap Sports Addict.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

Matt I have also gone to the bathroom just to finish events. None of us want to listen to our wives nag any more than we have to. 

• whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    So we should all just use it if there cool with it
    I used to doubt this as well....until I realized the the players on these teams are beyond wealthy. These top teams are dropping tens of thousands of dollars on this game. This is a fact!

If you scrolled up in this thread you will see this has nothing to do with being wealthy. A Game Guardian is a hack/cheat tool. Don't know how it works nor do I care. Your facts are false!