Keepers

Boston0714Boston0714 Registered Users, Member 168 Posts

Just looking for everyone's opinion on this who would you take with you to 2019? I'm thinking Mantle and Green, but still not 100% sure yet. 

Comments

• JahCoozieJahCoozie Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    I would take Green and Realmuto.  That catcher position can take a while to fill. But then again, it’s MM!  If it’s WOH you’re after, I would lean more towards Green/Realm or a Realm/Schmidt combo.   Sry brother, I think I’m just as much on the fence as you are! 
  • Logic1sthegoatLogic1sthegoat Registered Users 3 Posts
    Would you take the buster posey shown or paul molitor? Based on skills its molitor no doubt but he is DH only and that's making me thinks
  • Boston0714Boston0714 Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    I would go with Posey over Molitor because of the catcher position.  I have been heavily on the fence over taking JT because he is a catcher, Mantle has been killing WOH for me though.
  • Boston0714Boston0714 Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    And for my pitcher I'm taking the top Verlander.
  • PhillyPhan87PhillyPhan87 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts

Just looking for everyone's opinion on this who would you take with you to 2019? I'm thinking Mantle and Green, but still not 100% sure yet. 
    Mantle is a lock. 550 Switch hitter with both skills active in WOH? Sign me up.

Your second option is TOUGH. Realmuto is solid but not the ideal Lefty bat for WOH (he can still get it done though). Green is a popular WOH player, Hosmer would be just as good against RHP and plays a better position but Green would be double boosted against LHP if needed.

I'd pick Mantle and Realmuto/Green/Hosmer. Your Mr Pro can be a catcher or infielder depending on what you pick. I'd probably avoid Green due to already committing to a OF though.
    Luck = getting all curveballs in WOH
  • Tspeakman17Tspeakman17 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I installed 2019, but cannot figure out how to get the keepers. Please help.
  • PhillyPhan87PhillyPhan87 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    I installed 2019, but cannot figure out how to get the keepers. Please help.
    Win a game. Then it will prompt you.
    Luck = getting all curveballs in WOH
  • HTX2017WCHTX2017WC Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Should I take Legend DeGrom or Legend Ford as my pitcher?
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I'm thinking about taking Robin Roberts instead of LL deGrom just because of the profile pic thing LOL. It's only 5 points max overall difference so who cares.
  • JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I may have to RIP Ichiro and take Posey in his spot.  That Posey 540 overall is a beast and I feel like I can just take him and Mantle...Then just create a legend with the righty skill.   
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    both of my teams are connected to the same Game Center account, so now when trying to select the keepers in any of them, both teams show up in the list of available choices.

What would happen if using the weaker team I choose keepers from the stronger team? Would they still be available to select as keepers in my stronger team?

That's confusing

• LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    Mantle, Ichiro and Cole. Let's roll!