No Keeper Button

ChiiChii Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
I've now played 3 games in 2019 and there still is no Keeper Button. 

Comments

• GildrakGildrak Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Chii said:
    I've now played 3 games in 2019 and there still is no Keeper Button. 
    Did you win any? It should be there after your first win. Also make sure both 18 and 19 are logged into the same game center or google play account. 
  • ChiiChii Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Same game center? I'm on an outlook account. 
  • rugger3035rugger3035 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I use my iPhone and linked via facebook I already won 2 games. I have no keep button and didn’t get the preregistration gifts either.
    I use my iPhone and linked via facebook I already won 2 games. I have no keep button and didn’t get the preregistration gifts either.
    Same here. However, my Facebook email isn't Google but it's the 1 I'm connected to in 18 and 19 so it shouldn't matter. 
  • Griff016Griff016 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I am in the same boat. I have an iPhone and I have linked through Facebook. I’ve won 7 games so far and I have yet to see a keeper button. Is this a common issue so far?
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Guys  - I dont think facebook has anything to do with keepers- you need to have both 18 and 19 connected to game centre (apple) or play (google)
    benny100 said:
    Guys  - I dont think facebook has anything to do with keepers- you need to have both 18 and 19 connected to game centre (apple) or play (google)
    At the risk of sounding stupid here, how can I make a determination that they're both connected? I downloaded both through Google .
  • jbird1ajbird1a Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Can I delete and purge 2019?  I need to reset
    I also was signed in through Facebook all last year… Just activated game Center so I’m not sure that it was all synced up
    Anyone have any ideas
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    No stupid questions here lol. We are all figuring it out. Go to the play games app on your android - you should see both versions of mlb in there?
    If they are both there you have then connected. 
  • dcoloxdcolox Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    How about ios
  • RoyalBlueandTrueRoyalBlueandTrue Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    benny100 said:
    No stupid questions here lol. We are all figuring it out. Go to the play games app on your android - you should see both versions of mlb in there?
    If they are both there you have then connected. 
    I did exactly what you said. 17 18 and 19 show and I still have no keep button
  • Mainevent66Mainevent66 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I've won 23 games no keeper ever appeared. Also I'm connected to google 
  • 97lefty97lefty Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    If you have an iPhone go in settings and look for game center and turn the slider on. Once you do that your keeper button will appear. Worked for me after 3-4 days of trying other things.
  • qfingersqfingers Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    There is no gamecenter on my iPhone. I tried a search and nothing came up