What kind of moron programs a wall where the ball goes?

EndpointEndpoint Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
anyone?

Comments

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    That that wall is horrible especially at bronze level. They could adjust it based on your level 
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    That that wall is horrible especially at bronze level. They could adjust it based on your level 

I wouldn't worry about it.  If the game deems you worthy of hitting a homerun, it will go out.  If they don't, you will hit a wall. It would be the same result with a short wall, it would just look different. 
  • MadswagooMadswagoo Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    I have to agree with 2003cobra. Putting that Monster in slugfest was idiotic. Lefties are a non-factor now with that monstrous wall in right field, if thats what he is referring to!
  • EndpointEndpoint Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Madswagoo said:
    I have to agree with 2003cobra. Putting that Monster in slugfest was idiotic. Lefties are a non-factor now with that monstrous wall in right field, if thats what he is referring to!
    It absolutely is. 
  • draco333hedraco333he Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    But the programming is similar toWOH, its programmed to either be a HR or not. If the wall was not there it would have fallen short. Some of my bronze righties hit the short wall on porch shots. No big deal. 
  • EndpointEndpoint Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    But the programming is similar toWOH, its programmed to either be a HR or not. If the wall was not there it would have fallen short. Some of my bronze righties hit the short wall on porch shots. No big deal. 
    I was testing that yesterday and no. Similar stat guys with same level hits or area hits which result in the same trajectory and distance were dinging against the wall while on righties they were home runs. Leveling up to Silver probably fixes the issue, but there shouldn't be an issue. It's NOT programmed like you say.