Options

My legend

spizzlospizzlo Registered Users 31 Posts
First off, what is the blowout skill?
Also, my weakest position last year was ss, so I was thinking switch, ss, ops or balanced. 

Comments

• Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Blowout skill would be in effect if the run difference is 4 or more. I did ops. Speed is over rated. I like higher hit and power ratings 
  • Options
    spizzlospizzlo Registered Users 31 Posts
    Awesome thanks! And I forgot to ask then which skill do you think? I was thinking risp or rhp. 
  • Options
    buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    I would go SS, Switch, OPS, and RHP.
  • Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    I've been telling anyone who will listen to upgrade their Custom legend over their keepers.  

Both are massively expensive to level, but your custom is slightly better, will also be upgraded, and most importantly, can be used in Slugfest!  Huge advantage there, and you don't need to level him up as a Slugger.
  • Options
    rocknjock19rocknjock19 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    But it doesn't raise your team strength

• Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    But it doesn't raise your team strength

Does it really matter?  

People get too wrapped up in team strength IMO.  At the expense of wasting resources.  In 2018, you could gain a ton of team strength by leveling up the skills of a double prime skill player, and in turn dump a ton of resources for basically nothing.  

Your custom legend doesn't improve your team strength because he isn't accounted for as part of your regular lineup.  That doesn't mean he doesn't help, a lot.
  • Options
    stew21stew21 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    My legend doesn't show up in home run battles, is it just slugfest?
  • Options
    midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    Yes, only Slugfest