18 Tap baseball dead?

Higgy27Higgy27 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
Hey, now with 19 out do they not keep doing club vs club events for 18? I was going to play both but it seems like not much is happening right now!

Comments

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    I have a feeling that the Fan Rewards this weekend will be the last hoorah for’18. Would be surprised if #FreeStuffFriday is still for ‘18, although last season they did give us a warning with the final one for ‘17. Not going to spend money this season like the past 2 only to have them abandon the game and withdraw support. 
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • fk2003fk2003 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    No bonus players 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    fk2003 said:
    No bonus players 
    Seems like the scores I see some clubs putting up would indicate there are still bonus players, but have no clue who/what/how.
  • Higgy27Higgy27 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    I have a feeling that the Fan Rewards this weekend will be the last hoorah for’18. Would be surprised if #FreeStuffFriday is still for ‘18, although last season they did give us a warning with the final one for ‘17. Not going to spend money this season like the past 2 only to have them abandon the game and withdraw support. 
    So do they not do club vs club events or club clash events any more? 
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Higgy27 said:
    tshea510 said:
    So do they not do club vs club events or club clash events any more? 

That’s the way it appears. 

Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • hersoul6869hersoul6869 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Are you serious!! No more cvc?!! There is a bunch of us that have spent time and money on this game!! That’s bullshit that they can just up and leave this game like that!!! It’s taken me awhile to get where I’m at!! Only for them to just can it!!!
  • DunnzigDunnzig Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    No CVC = dead
  • hersoul6869hersoul6869 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    We need to do something!! This is lame!!! I’m pissed along with a few thousand people!!!