Tap Sports 2019??

yayaget2yayaget2 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
edited October 2018 in General TSB Discussion
Hi all! I was new to Tap this year and fell absolutely in love with it (even with the scams, glitches, low rewards, etc.) Latched onto a great group and was able to build my team. Being a newbie though, I went hardcore platinum. And yeah, it sucks. Blah blah my question is when do the new versions typically come out and how does the 2018 work after the actual season is over. More so referring to bonus players and boxes and such until 19 comes out? Thanks fellas.
Prev1

Comments

• bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    LOL....you have to wait to the middle/end of March.  I was thinking the same today when I was on global and looking around at all the stacked bronze and silver teams bragging about their multiple cycles.

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @yayaget2 2019 will probably come out during opening week unless you are in Canada and may have access to it 2 weeks earlier if things remain the same as 2018. If things remain the same for the rest of 2018 as they were in 2017 then we will have bonus players & boxes until the day 2019 comes out at which point 2018 will still go on but no bonus players or points.

As far as you jumping platinum that would have been fine in 2017 as back then new draft picks were at your tier and they changed to all picks being bronze this year. Who knows maybe they'll go back to it again in 2019.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Ncslugger5Ncslugger5 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    I personally like the challenge of building the players, I hope they keep this concept but tweak it a little
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I personally like the challenge of building the players, I hope they keep this concept but tweak it a little

I have to imagine you are not at platinum or diamond. You can pretty much only cycle if you have capped players at your level. Very, very few of the diamond teams have capped players, because the cost is absurdly prohibitive. 
  • midnightmaraudermidnightmarauder Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    if glu keeps it the same in 2019 they won't see anyone who knows how to play the game go past silver. Especially the way they're doing bonus players this year makes a ton of sense to just stay at bronze. 
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    if glu keeps it the same in 2019 they won't see anyone who knows how to play the game go past silver. Especially the way they're doing bonus players this year makes a ton of sense to just stay at bronze. 
    Despite the added difficulty, I’d go gold again if I had the chance. WOH has been so much easier and I can still streak if I need to, which I couldn’t anymore at silver. 

Plus, I enjoy my 119k team strength 😆
  • YEARONYEARON Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Does your team or anything reset year over year?
  • ThumbstersThumbsters Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    Everything starts over. Entirely new game. 
    What???? No wayyy
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    newbies, lol
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Not everything!  You do get a welcome “gift”!
    Yeah this is my first year.  Spent a lot of money on the game for players like a dummy, not knowing it was going to reset soon
  • ThumbstersThumbsters Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    Versions usually launch in March—pretty close to when the 2019 MLB season gets ready to start. Canada gets the launch a little earlier than U.S.
    I have a bad feeling about that rookie player they have in boxes sometimes. Hope they don't screw us even more in 19 and start players as rookies on top of bronze. Then again it could be an internal test player.

• matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Don’t forget you have to spend at least a dollar so you don’t have to watch ad’s unless you wanna lol
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• TAPYOASSTAPYOASS Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Why would we all wast our hard earned $ on boxes , upgrades etc just to have them reset come new season?
    I am also involved in some digital card APPs and if they took what you paid for (Player/Cards) away each season they would lose all their users....
    EXTREMELY DISSAPOINTING that TAP BAseball will  take back what we bought and start everyone from scratch :(
  • MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    I heard rumours on twitter they may convert to 2019
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    MMOs do similar things to this by raising level caps in their expansions, so while they don’t delete your characters you have to relevel to the cap to get them to the point they were at before in terms of relative power.
  • chainblueltngchainblueltng Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    so if you're a diamond team if you just go to gold theyd be capped if they were leveled to diamond 
  • caml21caml21 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    So you’re saying I **** myself going platinum and going for diamond? Cause those gold payouts for winning the playoffs are big for upgrading players I just fckn 5k gold I’d say it’s worth it. midnight-marauder said:

• caddie2323caddie2323 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    I know the game and plan on playing to diamond ASAP.   Can’t pay like others for the gold all the time but can play a ton of games to cycle diamond.  I love getting 7.5k per week. Spent more than I wanted this year but will just too but play to play more than pay to play. 
  • AustinRhodes77AustinRhodes77 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited March 2019
    do you guys suggest playing to diamond or playing to silver or gold and just bust my team?

• AustinRhodes77AustinRhodes77 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I made that mistake last year, just tried to be the best league level. this year won't be the case, never really used my head on thought like this.
  • Alex1996Alex1996 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Now everyone can play MLB Baseball Sports Tap latest version 2019 already. I've just experienced through this link, the download speed is extremely fast. http://bit.ly/2VgCv7u
    Alex1996 said:
    Now everyone can play MLB Baseball Sports Tap latest version 2019 already. I've just experienced through this link, the download speed is extremely fast. http://bit.ly/2VgCv7u
    Sounds extremely fishy to me so I'd think twice about clicking a link like this. Anyone click it yet? If so please let us know where it leads.

• MadswagooMadswagoo Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Alex1996 with one post ever. You couldn't pay me to click on that link!
    Madswagoo said:
    Alex1996 with one post ever. You couldn't pay me to click on that link!
    That and the grammar. Maybe I should click it though as the 98th time may be the charm to finally get that Nigerian inheritance I've been trying to get since the early 90s :confused:

• bobcat43bobcat43 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Is anyone having issues with Blake Snell not being on your roster after beating walk off?
  • midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    bobcat43 said:
    Is anyone having issues with Blake Snell not being on your roster after beating walk off?
    Do you have all of your starting pitchers locked?
  • Victor6Victor6 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited April 2019
    if glu keeps it the same in 2019 they won't see anyone who knows how to play the game go past silver. Especially the way they're doing bonus players this year makes a ton of sense to just stay at bronze. visit dqfanfeedback