Possible permanent change to gold for videos?

whythererunhere1whythererunhere1 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
Over my time playing I've noticed most don't use this resource building as much unless it's during special double/triple reward events. Whether or not individuals spend cash. So I'm proposing the possibility of videos for gold being set at 8 or more permanently, as it will entice most to use it much more often. Helping those who don't have the cash to consistently put in and ensure more ads are viewed; growing the revenue shares from those ads. Which could also allow the game to grow faster, as more of those in search of a high quality baseball gaming app will stick around. 

Comments

• rocketrocket Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    never gonna happen
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    The problem with this line of thinking is that if they're enticing people to view the ads much more often, they're not buying gold.  

Ad revenue is great, but it's not going to support the game on it's own.  They need to motivate people to purchase gold.  

I'm just glad they have double gold ads this early, it was months before we saw it on videos in '18.
  • whythererunhere1whythererunhere1 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    I'm stating that those I've played with and against that spend alot will spend regardless, but they don't do as much as viewings during the usual 4 gold ads as they do during double/triple. 
  • rocketrocket Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    would be nice.. but the company is in this to make $$$