Still not a VIP.

navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
Another couple of weeks have passed since I went over the $825 mark spent on the game. I am now over $850 and decided to give CS a message. Expecting the typical response, I was sort of surprised at a different response this time. Looks like I’m getting close, maybe. I am also attaching my team strength page to show how active I am. Does any have any thoughts? Any feedback is appreciated.When I asked what “almost met” meant, he/she basically said it’s confidential.
Prev1

Comments

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I got a similar response telling me to be more active on the forums. Plenty of us wish that we knew the magic formula 
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @navyjack77 hope it happens for you buddy. On an unrelated matter why so ashamed over your season mode wins? :trollface: 

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Houmy said:
    @navyjack77 hope it happens for you buddy. On an unrelated matter why so ashamed over your season mode wins? :trollface: 

😂 Because it is so low for as many games as I’ve won. The results of leveling up too fast. 😂 
  • draco333hedraco333he Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Hope you get it before they reset the magic numbers for 19. 
    @draco333he That’s why I upped my spending over the past month. I’ve always played daily so that can’t be the issue. I just wish they were more transparent on the requirements.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    To what address did you send your request?  I’m going to ask too.
    edited March 2019

LOL
  • teeballerteeballer Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Well.. update!!? VIP yet?? I’m waiting also haha
    I swear if I’ve spent all this money and not able to transfer or something for ‘19 I’ll go INSANE!! I’m clearly at the 800 mark.. the wife added it up few months ago and gave me that look. lmao. I play everyday as well.. several hours a day. Good luck to you, everyone else out there in ‘18 and me! Lol
    i still have not been chosen as a VIP. Rather disappointed about it.
    Man the time and money spent to only not be VIP is very frustrating. Kinda feels disrespectful, huh? 
    I don’t know about disrespectful. I just feel if there was a little more transparency on what it takes, they may have more people spending to go for it.
  • ORBBIRDSORBBIRDS Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    I just started the forums.....but I sure play a lot....Many play more than I do, but given a devestating car accident put me out for 3 months, I still got just south of 12,000 games in, and Diamond Level 2 w/ 250/600 wins into the end of D2. I probably spent $600 I would guess...maybe more.... But only 30 forum posts....
    Uninsured motorist took my VIP away...ugh
    ORBBIRDS

Soo, check out my discussion and let’s conversatate about the new All-Star and VIP status. 
  • rocketrocket Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    I have a plan to get VIP. I'm going to post every day on this forum  make a few entries in Global chat energy morning and retweet on FSF on Twitter.. and spend my usual $20 bucks a week.. maybe more if I can.
  • Pittbashboyz420Pittbashboyz420 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I guess i will never make it to VIP, this game is way down on my priority list. 
  • fk2003fk2003 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Still waiting
    Hey, keep posting! Trying for two a day! Haha
    That was one.. here goes number two
  • ShagggManShagggMan Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Another couple of weeks have passed since I went over the $825 mark spent on the game. I am now over $850 and decided to give CS a message. Expecting the typical response, I was sort of surprised at a different response this time. Looks like I’m getting close, maybe. I am also attaching my team strength page to show how active I am. Does any have any thoughts? Any feedback is appreciated.When I asked what “almost met” meant, he/she basically said it’s confidential.
    I'm in the same boat. I've spent over 1k on the game. Probably play it 18 hours out of the day. This is my 4th season and still no VIP. 
  • McjiggleMcjiggle Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    VIP is only met by spending money 
    Shane Shucart
    I know people who have never made one post on here and have VIP
    Shane Shucart
  • fk2003fk2003 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Does spending money in 18 still count
  • DacajunDacajun Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    i hate to say it but I know plenty of ppl that are VIP and cheat like crazy. To me that not fair at all. Hope one day I can be a VIP but if it takes someone to cheat I guess I’ll have to settle without. 
    fk2003 said:
    I have no idea. I wish I knew that answer cause I have been wondering that same thing.
    Shane Shucart
    Mcjiggle said:
    fk2003 said:
    I have no idea. I wish I knew that answer cause I have been wondering that same thing.
    I was told by CS that progress towards VIP in 18 would not carry over. Basically starting from scratch in 19. I have spent over a grand between the two and still don’t have it.
  • JJcodmilkJJcodmilk Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Wat exactly is the benefit of being VIP? 
  • ORBBIRDSORBBIRDS Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    I would love to be VIP, spending the cash, posting here about 50x, just got my 1000th win this morning in Tap 19..... Positive influence.....

not sure.....

Orb1974
  • paulieticepaulietice Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    A few guys in my club are VIP and they said the key is to be active on the forums and spend money in the game but than again who knows haha