Gold level players arenot being charged

Kitty_LiquorKitty_Liquor Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
I made it through my playoffs and got my team to gold status.  I didn’t have anyone ready to promote to gold at the time, so I leveled up my 2 closest players to level 10 silver.  The cost to promote them was 100 gold, and 40 evo tokens.  After I promoted both of them, I noticed that the gold and evo tokens had not been removed from my account.  I thought it may just be a temporary bug, so I logged out, and back in again, and sure enough, all that gold and all those evo tokens were still there.
believe me, I didn’t mind promoting 2 players to gold for free, but I thought I should report it so you can get it fixed before everyone is doing it.  There probably won’t be anyone willing to report free stuff.  And if you have to take my gold and evo, I get it.
Good day, 
KittyLiquor

Comments

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Might I suggest that if you don’t have the resources to level your players it isn’t wise to level your team.  Just a suggestion from a long time tap addict.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard