Video ad issues

Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
I've had awful video issues all year since '19 came out.  At no point this year have I been able to watch more than 1 video every 3 minutes or so.  Sometimes they don't work at all, particularly during CvsC.  Any advice?  I'm on an S9, Android market.  I've been on multiple networks, both WiFi and 4G.  I have considered resetting my ad identifier but I really don't want to risk possibly getting banned from offers.

Comments

• charmingtaintmancharmingtaintman Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    crazy man, i have a galaxy note and my videos have worked a ton better on the 2019 version, you tried redownloading the app right?
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Videos weren’t working correctly in 19 the day that I downloaded the app so I doubt reinstalling would help with the issue.
  • rocketrocket Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    I wouldnt change your AD ID this soon in the year... I've been cleaning out my RAM of my phone daily and have had good luck so far.. 
  • jb8548jb8548 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Any tricks to getting those 5 sec ads consistently? Vids work much better this year but it's especially nice when it's the 5 sec ads.
  • drokycelldrokycell Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    edited April 2019
    I’m on iOS and occasionally I’ll watch an entire video but when I go to close it the reward isn’t issued. I’ve noticed when this happens videos will no long work until I force close and reopen the game.
  • RedwingerRedwinger Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Same issue.  I sent in a comment and they said they were aware and working on fixing the issue in the next update.  They just didnt give a date.  Kinda pissed me off this weekend being double gold.  Spent my weekend warhchkng NHL playoffs so had plenty of time to click watch video.