Options

Leveling up to Silver/gold in 2019!?

Higgy27Higgy27 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
Hey Everyone,
I just want to hear your opinions on leveling up in 2019? Should a guy stay bronze or move onto silver? I’m struggling in CVC

Comments

• Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Go slow Hig...don’t be in a rush to level up.  When you have resources in hand to rank up without skipping a beat thenyoure ready. 
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Once you have enough to comfortably go silver I would do so but not past that until you have enough to take your entire roster to gold plus extra for future players. Also if slugfest is like 18 used to be I would spend about half my resources on that as the payout is great in the beginning if you multi cycle. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    Slugfest has been broken so far.
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @woohoo77 Can you elaborate on slugfest? I haven't been able to DL '19, but I've been thinking about how to approach '19 quite a bit.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    @DFBB he means it hasn’t been working. They promised a fix in time for the next Royale which I think was simply cancelled the last time.
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Thanks @Sandpipers!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    Ronk10Ronk10 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    What's the total cost to go silver? 
    Xp, evo, cash and gold
  • Options
    Grippy5Grippy5 Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    edited April 2019
    I think it's a little less than 5 million cash to get all your upgrades to 40. Maybe 100k experience for a full roster?

And it was 40 gold and 2 evo per player. Keepers are 200 gold and 10 evo
  • Options
    paulieticepaulietice Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I’d hold off for a while, if you’re in a club where you have heavy hitters gain all the picks and resources you need to build a great team. Once you feel comfortable with leveling up than go for it. Don’t do it because you think you have to.
  • Options
    maddogiscrazymaddogiscrazy Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I found moving to silver helped me in woh and other games I lost alot of games at bronze but found it easier to win at silver