Options

Matchup Conundrum - Silver and Gold

adam007adam007 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts

For the last week I have been encountering matchups with Gold teams even though I am only silver 5.

The max level I've seen for silver pitchers caps at around 140 (Verlander from this weekend for example). But in my Prime Event Games I am starting to see 180+ levels in opponent pitchers. 

The difficulty level has also increased so dramatically it's become difficult to win Prime Event Games! 

I also noticed for sluggerfest this last week I encountered multiple Gold level matchups. I didn't play sluggerfest in 18' so I thought it might be just the way it was, but asking around people are saying that never happened to them. 

I don't know what's wrong, but the difficulty level is just becoming unbearable and I can't help my team with bonus points from my bonus players in the way that i know I should be. I think there might be a mistake.

Has any other silver players seen these kinds of uneven matchups in Prime Event or Sluggerfest?

Comments

• Options
    Drawbridge11Drawbridge11 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Yes, it does indeed happen in Slugfest in earlier versions of the games to make it challenging to get the bonus players. As for the Prime Events, it's never happened but it's happened plenty of times in bonus games.