VIP status

Comments

• mojowaistingtimemojowaistingtime Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Spent more than 800 and no vip!😓
  • BigHurtBigHurt Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    Probably just a coincidence, but I recall getting VIP almost immediately after I said something complimentary about GLU on a forum post.   B)
  • CMONEY2410CMONEY2410 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Well in that case, GLU are great and I love playing this game and spending money on it!  I am about to hang up the boots for the season though.  So if they want me to keep spending they can throw me a VIP bone??
  • DROPPINBOMBS10DROPPINBOMBS10 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Spent more than 800 and no vip!😓
    Me too, love the game, I wish Glu would recognize more people
  • FiddyballgameFiddyballgame Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    winalot75 said:
    AdorableKittens, no one could have said it better.  This is a great game that gives us an opportunity to play for free-no members dues.  Aren’t  the real VIP’s the natural upgrader that can increase team strength without paying for it.  My IPhone was $800 and that’s VIP in my book.  I’ve been playing for 3 months now and without paying a red cent, am near 71500 team strength with my own Gold level 4 soon to be level 5 with 20 members all of which play.  Clicking videos for Gold can be more rewarding than getting a credit card bill at the end of the month.  Is VIP that important!!

I have all the Teddy’s! 
  • FiddyballgameFiddyballgame Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I have more money than time for videos. 🤣🤣🤣
    I have all the Teddy’s! 
  • PrymeTyme420PrymeTyme420 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    How do you know if they have given You VIP status? Does it just show up when they give it?
  • irishmenirishmen Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Customer service had told me that you are more or less voted into being VIP
  • JohnnyBusbyJohnnyBusby Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
     Guess I'll never get VIP status... 0 dollars spent so far!
  • K0SM078K0SM078 Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    I enjoy playing the game. I have played it for 3 seasons now and will keep playing it with or without the VIP status. It would be nice to have though.
  • MazcatMazcat Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I was a VIP in 17 and got teased with the newsletter email yesterday.  Not sure if I have spent $800 this season but I have spent enough to piss off the wife.  That is a VIP, hook me up!

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @Mazcat VIP grandfathered from 17 into 18 but you had to contact CS with your 18 username. Do it now and that way it will also carry over to 19.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• DominospizzaguyDominospizzaguy Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have spent a lot of time and money into this game trying to get to VIP status and no luck.
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    I personally Love Glu and this game, it has its glitches but as someone who works in apps all day eh...its got some flaws but I have had good customer experience with support and Ive only thrown my phone across the room once.

(today)
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• dirtypooflingerdirtypooflinger Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Really want to get vip before 19 hopefully glu gods will grant is all vip status!
  • sargent420sargent420 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Its coming, I can feel it.

• sargent420sargent420 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    I have been wondering the same thing, I get up every day hoping my VIP badge will be there. 
  • TheKidCTheKidC Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I have tried to be a VIP for years. I started playing this game the first year it came out and every year since. I recruit players to it and play way too much 😊 but I don’t meet the financial requirement I guess. 
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Holy cow ...I just logged on and I cant believe my eyes, still not a VIP 3 years in a row...

(maybe its my signature)
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• BlueOx8BlueOx8 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Glu picks and chooses.  I see teams that are at like 70K strength that are VIP, which is ridiculous.  You know a 70K account isn't spending.  I'm 180K at gold and can't get a taste of VIP.  It's not about spending... it's about favortism.
  • BlueOx8BlueOx8 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    I'd probably come back for 19 if I had it, but as it is I won't be,
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Just realized I made it through the whole season without buying a single gold bar......😁
  • outcastsoutcasts Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Sooo I’ve been at this game for a couple years now, active almost everyday, spent money, ran clubs and still can’t get status. Tell me how to crack the code
  • JadossJadoss Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I also have spent some money. Not sure of how much but active everyday from start until around 10/11..self employed and to much free time..lol...I also the leader of my club and score pretty decent and the club does very well....tedandhisminions...just wanna be a VIP
    i think i’ve been playing this since 16 for the whole MLB season and I’ve put some money into the game but never got VIP. Hopefully my day is coming to where I do achieve it but it’s no big deal if I don’t. I’ll just be waiting 
  • NomarE6AparaNomarE6Apara Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I’m on the game more than I should be just ask my wife and spend plenty of money on it. On Facebook twitter and now forums and no VIP yet. I’m not sure what the special number is to spend or time on the device and social media apps but when it comes it comes honestly. While I’d like it for a sense of reward it doesn’t make you a better player or change the experience seriously. So, I’ll keep tapping and when I get it I get it. Don’t get me wrong I want it but I’ve just come to realize all the nagging and tickets aren’t going to make it happen. Just have to wait for the magic email someday lol!
  • billeywintersbilleywinters Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    How do you know if they have given You VIP status? Does it just show up when they give it?
    Yeah...it just pops up on screen..
  • LeinenkugelLeinenkugel Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    edited April 2019
    A little luck, a little patience, a little positivity, and a lot of money spent and GLU will find you!
  • SGTFAUTHSGTFAUTH Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    It's about the green. Not sure how much, I'm 2k in. I have V.I.P. and this is my first post. Lol
  • blakemason820blakemason820 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    VIP would be nice to have the perks, but for me, it’s just something to break the monotony of the day
  • iwishiwasbatmaniwishiwasbatman Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    I just wanna be a VIP.