Is it still bad to advance levels in 2019?

SKIDOO850SSKIDOO850S Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
in 2018 it was a clear disadvantage to advance silver to gold to platinum etc. most of my lineup is maxed at silver so does anyone know if that’s been addressed before I go to gold?

Answers

• Grippy5Grippy5 Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    I'd wait until you have enough cash, gold, evo, and exp to max all your players. But that's just me
  • Grippy5Grippy5 Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    I'd wait until you have enough cash, gold, evo, and exp to max all your players. But that's just me
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    I’ve been contemplating the same thing. They are really giving out evo this year and once your capped at a level, bonus games and prime games winning percentage drops down so Much it sucks... problem is in a month or two you might not have anyone left on your current roster so you will be wasting allot of xp on players. 

I’ve been contemplating the same thing. They are really giving out evo this year and once your capped at a level, bonus games and prime games winning percentage drops down so Much it sucks... problem is in a month or two you might not have anyone left on your current roster so you will be wasting allot of xp on players. 

• SupremewolfpackSupremewolfpack Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    Going to wait and see what happens with the players offered in future boxes. If the player maxes increase I will probably go to gold. I suggest to wait until you have enough gold and evo to get most of your players to gold when you move up. 
    Going to wait and see what happens with the players offered in future boxes. If the player maxes increase I will probably go to gold. I suggest to wait until you have enough gold and evo to get most of your players to gold when you move up. 
    I am going to wait and see what happens with the players offered in future boxes. If the player maxes increase I will probably go to gold. I suggest to wait until you have enough gold and evo to get most of your players to gold when you move up. 
    I am going to wait and see what happens with the players offered in future boxes. If the player maxes increase I will probably go to gold. I suggest to wait until you have enough gold and evo to get most of your players to gold when you move up. 
  • David879David879 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Going to wait and see what happens with the players offered in future boxes. If the player maxes increase I will probably go to gold. I suggest to wait until you have enough gold and evo to get most of your players to gold when you move up. TTRockStars