Walkoff difficultly was much better today.

judgesmails870judgesmails870 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
Hopefully they leave it like this. Nice being able to get a win.

Comments

• rocketrocket Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    congrats... I've decided not to stress about walk off while still bronze..Still getting my team together build up resources..
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    I actually beat it for the first time ever...thanks glu.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• EndpointEndpoint Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Well it's horseshit today, Wednesday. 
  • McjiggleMcjiggle Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    I can’t cycle. I suck 
    Shane Shucart
  • Cappy16Cappy16 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I’ve cycled the last two Monday’s (bronze) but can’t do anything on Wednesday’s. 
  • RedwingerRedwinger Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Woh making me mad this year.  Last year cycled every week.  This year i haven't got past level 3.  Even having potw.  My legend maxed as high as can at this point and keepers 1 skilled each maxed as high as can and other skill up to 250k cash.  Its like they are messing with me!
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Yeah, I’d rather lose to higher overall pitchers than have 70’s overall throw fastballs down the pipe for grounders and double plays, it definitely seems like you need a certain amount of chances against 4-10 and 5-10 before they let you move on. Or at least the chance to win is way down no matter how low the overalls are.
  • woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    Didn't have much time to play yesterday but the time I did play I had the 15% live boost.  I couldn't get past level 4.   I cycled easily in Monday without the live boost.  Lame.
  • SKIDOO850SSKIDOO850S Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I thought the difficulty led I thought the difficulty level in club clash was way to hard this week. I couldn’t get two hits off a pitcher who was supposedly a 43
  • DunnzigDunnzig Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I like glu