How many player are allowed in each team?

tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
i’ve been getting several new players (primes and above) each week thanks to WOH and just noticed now that a lot of my old 5* with skills and former POTW/POTM that i had as inactive are gone.
There is a limited number of inactive players that can be locked, so no much that can be done about it if the roster limit is 100, as an example.

Comments

• bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    I know when opening bronze picks for instance, there is a max limit before some start to disappear.  Never really paid attention to whether or not I got credited with the trade in value.  But if you click open 100 picks in a row you will. It have 100 new players when you open your team to trade in.  Can test to see exactly how many it would take;  let me know, sounds too much like work to me.  LOL
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    I know when opening bronze picks for instance, there is a max limit before some start to disappear.  Never really paid attention to whether or not I got credited with the trade in value.  But if you click open 100 picks in a row you will. It have 100 new players when you open your team to trade in.  Can test to see exactly how many it would take;  let me know, sounds too much like work to me.  LOL
    Oh yeah, definitely not worth the trouble. I’m just curious and wondering if someone knows from previous years or something. I like keeping inactives with skills and such cause sometimes theyare reused as bonus players. So it surprised me when I noticed they were gone.
  • effschmoo2effschmoo2 Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    I know glu upped the amount of players you can have locked on your inactive roster. It used to be 30. I have 48 locked now but I don’t know how many more I can lock. 
  • Rick_Rock_RizzleRick_Rock_Rizzle Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    GLU THIS IS IMPORTANT TO KNOW.  PLEASE TELL US, IT SHOULD ACTUALLY BE BUILT INTO THE STATS, AS YOU ACTUALLY 'INCREASE' OUR CAPACITY FOR INACTIVE ROSTER SLOTS WITH CERTAIN 'ALL-STAR' UPGRADES.  thx.  
  • DunnzigDunnzig Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Glu is nice to me
  • qbaf1212qbaf1212 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Love GLU