Keeper’s are a joke!

FirehombreFirehombre Registered Users 120 Posts
   I’ve relegated my keepers to the inactive list. The reason simply is because GLU has hemmed in their true worth to a future time and because I can level up three players just as good much cheaper than I can one keeper. An example is my starting rotation. I have deGrom who was a 550 player in 2018. Now because at platinum level 2, it requires 26000 xp to level him up one spot, it makes no sense to continue with him. My other four starters at platinum level 9 required just 12000 to have them capped. So the keeper thing was a big joke.

Comments

• bryzzocubs44bryzzocubs44 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Yeah it is a bit costly and time consuming to level up your keepers... other problem is they are locked so now we are basically stuck with them forever even though they aren’t as valuable as they once were
    GO CUBS GO!
  • avianofyrfyteravianofyrfyter Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    They should’ve “kept” the same level as they were in the 18 version. Kinda makes the whole “keeper” thing a waste. Guess I’ll go back to playing the 18 version since I spent money on gold upgrading over time just to have them be rookies again
  • DunnzigDunnzig Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I like them 
  • whiffcitywhiffcity Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    @avianofyrfyter no excuses play like a champion 
  • whiffcitywhiffcity Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    @Firehombre..... give your bag a squeeze.... quit crying get in the circle your on deck
  • qbaf1212qbaf1212 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    I do wish we could drop them.
  • DerekYDerekY Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    They are cheaper in the end. You're going to replace that position over and over throughout the year, and max that player only to trade him in when u get a better 1.. keepers are forever
  • TominatirTominatir Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    They’re good for the beginning of the year and actually very helpful. They lose value as your team upgrades
  • woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    I think it's time for keepers to get a boost.  540 Ichiro is rated lower than Trout from the weekend.  Boost to 65%?