Anyone else get jailed for no reason

Freeballler13312Freeballler13312 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Just wondering how many people are out there that’s been jailed for absolutely no reason at all and could never get there club back. I lost mine twice and lost a lot of money, time and effort just to be told that there was nothing anyone could do and they had a valid reason. I never cheated unlike a lot of guys and I’ve heard of guys that I know for a fact cheat get there ban lifted multiple times. This is unbelievably unfair to honest gamers and I feel that Glu and there Customers support could do so much better! Any thoughts?

Comments

• Blake1229Blake1229 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I was just banned this morning for no reason I’m still waiting for an answer from someone because I haven’t cheated and just want to play normally.  I spend money on the game and then I get screwed. 
  • Cripple22Cripple22 Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Make sure you dont tap to quickly when leveling up players or opening draft picks
  • XWizardxXWizardx Registered Users, Member 44 Posts

Lol Cripple - seriously its a joke that you have to be careful how you legitimately play the game for fear of some unknown algorithm picking up some activity that is deemed to be cheating and you are banned without any discussion or reason give. Laughable that we still play this game - feels like North Korea.

• crisis1290crisis1290 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    So, I was jailed as soon as the 2019 version came out. I sent a few emails/chat. I was told i was banned for ??? they never said why....i have no clue how to cheat on these games so i was stunned. Two weeks later i received an email that said they lifted all of the bans ? Like i said before...i have no clue how to cheat or hack....funny how they refused to state the reason they banned the account in the first place. absolutely no explanation ...they claim they do not give out that info. All has been fixed since then but i find it weird how they claim one is banned but refuses to state why..
  • DOPESICK989DOPESICK989 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    They have always done that.. they claim it’s so no one knows what they jail for or look for to jail specifically. 
  • HTX2017WCHTX2017WC Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    I think I was jailed this morning for watching a million videos and accumulating over 100k of gold