How do you get VIP

Comments

• bluejays0bluejays0 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I'd like to know too! I've spent alot on this game!
  • caddie2323caddie2323 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    I’ve played 53k games so far plus spent a car payment over the course of the season but not a vip either.  Frustrating.  Been pretty active here as well. But guess I haven’t spent that magical amount to trigger it. 
  • besomeonebesomeone Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Always active several hours a day with strong team I'll get vip one day. Or ill keep trying til I do. Good luck all.
  • BuschpounderzBuschpounderz Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I've player for over 3 years, spent over a thousand this year alone sadly, played over 10k games this year daily active player, 102k team rating. Platinum in a diamond club. Liked them on all social media, joined the forums, and havent talked bad once. What else do I gotta do?
  • trainwreckedtrainwrecked Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    One day I will be VIP😎
  • ID7ID7 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    To me it is frustrating because a significant amount of vips teams are much lower team strength. I also have won in some cases 3 times the amount of games. VIP should mean you are an elite player and money shouldn't matter.
  • PUROLOCOPUROLOCO Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Maybe ask Blue Leopard 
    The Punisher
  • blove2430blove2430 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    VIP status will be obtained soon I just have a gooooood feeling!
  • MIKEYMADMANMIKEYMADMAN Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Yeah I heard the forums is a big part. I had no idea that would play a part. Only thing I haven’t done so I am trying out out. I have a guy in my club spent less and have less team strength. So I am hoping that I may get it before 19! Good luck to you all!
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Id like it...though ive only spent $500 i feel like im helpful and am a pretty good ambassador for the game, Ive talked 3 friends into actually joining....sigh maybe someday.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• bryzzocubs44bryzzocubs44 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    I’m just gonna keep winning and using and buying gold in events, maybe someday I’ll be chosen 
    I’ve got the same wishful thinking lol 
    GO CUBS GO!
  • rocketrocket Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Spending money and being active on forums is just part of it. They give it out randomly  so luck and patience is involved too. 
    patience ??? I dont have any... once a day I'll post in global cat and here on the forums.. I'm not a huge spender.. probably $80-$100 a month. Last year I started spending in August after that stupid no videos available fiasco.. plus the players in the specials box got worthy of my hard earned cash...last year I spent just under $600... I consider the game a form of entertainment so I'm ok with spending $100 a month 
  • draco333hedraco333he Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    TOUGHNUTZ said:
    time played = 14 plus hours a day x 2 accounts LMAO including spring break bug reports = over 100 / priority status money spent = over $500 team strength = starting lineup 51115 Games played = 6127 FORUM posts started = 17 comments = 46 points = 46 badges = 6 FACEBOOK = well over 200 comments TWITTER = following what else could i possibly do hahahahahahaha
    More of everything. 
  • rocknjock19rocknjock19 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Yea I spent over 500 in 18 no vip
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    ID7 said:
    To me it is frustrating because a significant amount of vips teams are much lower team strength. I also have won in some cases 3 times the amount of games. VIP should mean you are an elite player and money shouldn't matter.
    Think about that from a business standpoint, though.  Who are you going to reward with extra benefits and VIP 'status' if you're in charge of a company?  A guy who is really good at your game, or a guy who spends a lot of money on your game?  

They have to keep their big paying customers happy.  
  • HarrydHarryd Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    From what I understand in 18 there was 2 ways to become vip

1. Spend $818 real money USD
    2. Buy 3 mountains of gold at regular price. 

If there is any way other than actually spending money I would love to hear. I play hard daily for 2 years. In 18 had a team strength of over 190k.  Unfortunately for poor people like me it looks like you need to spend more money than I do. 

• sargent420sargent420 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    edited April 2019
    I heard the same thing. I'm starting to believe it's all random. Good luck my friend. I'm still waiting too.

• McjiggleMcjiggle Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    I just trying to get VIP. People have spent less than me and got it. Hmmm🤔
    Shane Shucart
    I’m just gonna keep winning and using and buying gold in events, maybe someday I’ll be chosen 
    I’ve got the same wishful thinking lol 

Shane Shucart
    Same
    Shane Shucart
  • DunnzigDunnzig Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I heard we post in here, I spend a good amount on this game but no VIP
  • LeinenkugelLeinenkugel Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    We don't unveil anything when it comes to getting into the program. We like the mystique of it being a secret society. ;)
    Mystique is a beautiful thing, except when it complicates your sanity lol
  • Zanewall99Zanewall99 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    After reading this it makes me sad I cant spend enough to be VIP😅 I have been playing since 2015 and am now a college baseball player myself I love this game but I wish I could earn VIP in another way since I cant spend much
  • scorekeeperscorekeeper Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Look at the top 20 clubs. They are all vip 5 star teams
    With the ability to have spacrs in between the names.
    These are glu employees.
  • bjthiele4bjthiele4 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I’ve been playin this game for over a year and never had the ability to “activate the VIP logo.” I also rarely spend any money on this game, so maybe that has something to do with it?
  • bobby12587bobby12587 Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Love the game and have been playing since the first one came out. But living on a pension makes it hard the spend much money. I realize there is no way to get VIP like this but I accept this and still play Everyday
  • billeywintersbilleywinters Registered Users, Member 9 Posts

josh823 said:
    I play the game a lot! I’m on Facebook and Twitter, and have spent more money than other players in my club that already has VIP! What am I not doing to get VIP??

• billeywintersbilleywinters Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    You hear you have to stay on facebook...go on Twitter....join forums..do this spend that...i got V.I.P 2 months ago.i did spend between 850.00 and 950.00 dollars and nothing more...i dont go to Twitter or Facebook...i didn't get involved in anything but played the game everyday for 8 to 10 hours..and one day it just popped up on my screen....that was it.....
  • jjb2317jjb2317 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I've been trying for 2 years many less spending, and playing club mates have gotten it just hoping my time is soon. Cant wait for the surprise day when I log in and see that toggle for VIP badge under my name

• SupremewolfpackSupremewolfpack Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    The VIPs in my club have no idea why they were made VIPs. One plays regularly, but is not active on social media. The other is active on social media but swears he spends very little on the game. No help there figuring out the magic formula.