Franchise Players glitched

tombomb5507tombomb5507 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
About 2 weeks ago I bought Whit Merrifield and after the 5 games it has never gone away it shows i have 1 game left and doesnt even let me use him. This is preventing me from getting other franchise players and this bug is just annoying please help

Comments

• Mames29Mames29 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Same thing with me. I tried picking a different player and same things happens, it comes and goes. At one point I had 2 players .
  • bulldogtannerbulldogtanner Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Have they removed the player yet got a few club guys that saud theres is still there.
  • Mames29Mames29 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Not yet , still a issue 
  • tombomb5507tombomb5507 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Yeah no still an issue
  • newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    Did Ya tell cs ?  They removed mine immediately 
  • Shivers1991Shivers1991 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I'm having the same issue with Jose Altuva (I thibk I spelled that correctly)
  • Ag3nt0rang3Ag3nt0rang3 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same as well for me and Goldschmidt, although I can hire a 2nd and use both
  • abrittainabrittain Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    There needs to be a way to disable a franchise player that you no longer want to use. I spent 12K gold after farming it for days in order to get the special 3B player in this weekend's event buti couldn't use him because of this glitch.  There are 2 franchise players that i got last week and I didn't renew them for my team but they won't go away. (I only have 1 slot so i shouldn't have 2 anyway.) I played games all the way through to get rid of them and they still keep coming back. I lost out a lot of additional points for my club because i couldn't use my new player in the game.  And it wouldn't work to put the new 1 as the DH becausei have an even stronger player assigned.  1, i wish this glitch would go away.  2, i wish there was a way to get rid of a franchise player if you don't want to use him anymore.
  • angels420angels420 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    this happened to me in 2018, if you message glu through customer support to remove it they might be able to, at least that worked for me 
  • JayhawklawJayhawklaw Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Same problem here, but I have two franchise players that won't go away.  Funny thing though, I only have one slot, never bought a 2nd.
  • tmoynahantmoynahan Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    newfy said:
    Who did you get in touch with to get this issue fixed?  I have the same problem.
  • ConmoneyConmoney Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Same problem here, with a different player though. 
  • angels420angels420 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    tmoynahan said:
    newfy said:
    Who did you get in touch with to get this issue fixed?  I have the same problem.
    Submit a ticket through the app with a detailed account of what happened and a picture of your franchise player slot, they really like to have proof before they can fix/ update anything on your team. 
  • reynoldsloganreynoldslogan Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Needs to be fixed
  • JDowl25JDowl25 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Message Glu customer support. They were very helpful and quickly fixed the issue for me
  • Player720KPlayer720K Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    This has been going on for quite some time now. I am disappointed that a fix has still not been implemented. 
  • JayhawklawJayhawklaw Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Like others have said, just contact customer service, they will remove the player.  However, it will happen again every time you get a new franchise player.  Forced me to stop using franchise players all together.
    I think the 7/12/19 update fixed this problem—hopefully permanently. 
    If so, great work!