Glu the greatest

NickT7NickT7 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
this company is amazing and has always made the best games. I am happy they came out with tsb 19. Never had more fun playing a game. Thank you Glu!

Comments

• DROPPINGBOMBER2DROPPINGBOMBER2 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Could not wait for 2019 to come out after playing 2018.  Game is incredible !!! Few glitches here and there but usually running smoothly.. Its even better if you know a few friends that play it.. SUPER FUN!!
  • DROPPINGBOMBER2DROPPINGBOMBER2 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Thanks for keeping this game the same as 2018.. did not want to learn how to do all the fine details of leveling up players and other little secrets of getting better play out of your players.. GREAT WORK GLU!! CANT WAIT FOR 2020!!!
  • SupremewolfpackSupremewolfpack Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    Glu has done a good job keeping the 2019 game very similar to the 2018 game.  My only real disappointment has been the outrageous cost of developing and leveling up the Keepers. They will be obsolete due to the ridiculous costs by the gold level.  I expect that we will have the opportunity to obtain similar players this year. 
  • bobby12587bobby12587 Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Been playing since the first one started. Love the game. Wife tells me I'm on it too much. What can I say it fun.