Best way to get Prime XP TS Baseball 18

slongdong36slongdong36 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
Sup guys. I have been playing this game for months. I’ve spent like 700$ on gold and players. My thing is that I keep getting prime players too often. I’m not complaining about it by any means, but I just can’t keep up with them. I have a good bit of gold but the prime XP boxes add up quick. Any suggestions would be appreciated. 

Comments

• megatron204megatron204 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    best most efficient way is cycle WOH and slugfest
  • modomodo Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    CvC is a great resource for Prime XP, if you are MVP of a round you'll get a box with Prime XP potential and all season rewards include P-XP. from 750 to 20K!
  • maddmaxx67maddmaxx67 Registered Users, Member 140 Posts
    Play solo in C vs C. It’s easy to win and you aren’t competing for awards with others in your club
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    If you are bronze or silver, cycling derby is a great way to farm pxp. 18.5k per cycle!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • mz225mz225 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    edited August 2018
    Cycle that Derby like @DFBB and myself do, numerous times every week. I got around 170k Pxp on Wednesday. That is the best way I have seen.
  • jculley005jculley005 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I’m new to this game and really enjoy it but have a few questions. One is how the process of leveling up the players works. Use of prime ep etc....
  • midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    I’m new to this game and really enjoy it but have a few questions. One is how the process of leveling up the players works. Use of prime ep etc....
    Welcome @jculley005
    First, go to the 2019 forum:
    https://communities.glu.com/tap-sports-baseball-2019/discussions
    As you play season, events, you will receive xp and cash.  You can use this to improve your team. 
  • jculley005jculley005 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Say my player says max overall 180 is that the highest he will get? 
  • midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    Yes, if you go to the Diamond tier, 180 is the highest he will ever be.  The only players who will increase over time is your "My Legend" and if you had keepers from Tap 18