Clash vs club v club

SKIDOO850SSKIDOO850S Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
Am I the only one who thinks clash sucks and prefers cvc?

Comments

• STEELCITY72STEELCITY72 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Completely agree.  No fun getting 0 pts half my clash rnds
  • qbaf1212qbaf1212 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    1000% agree
  • Ddemars77Ddemars77 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Absolutely
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    I don’t get clash at all, I can easily put up a couple hundred thousand in the regular c vs c with the 30% boost, but clash I can’t get a hit off a 39 overall...
  • spoomanspooman Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    Absolutely agree, I see players scoring 100,000 points, and I can't get over a thousand. CVC easily 100,000 plus. If I have a good multiplier in the millions. Not quite sure what I'm doing wrong in clash. 
  • HodorHodor Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I just feel that having to pay 200 gold in clash for another ticket is pointless especially since you only need 25 for c vs. c
  • SKIDOO850SSKIDOO850S Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Glad I’m not the only one 
  • tribeguy2147tribeguy2147 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    I don't understand why if your players are capped in silver like mine. Why they can't score even 10 points with a bonus guy batting leadoff. Versus a pitcher who is 43 overall. Its beyond frustrating
  • MarshMadnessMarshMadness Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I wonder if they have been working on it. Because I typically had the same results, not a ton of points, but lately, this week, I’ve been able to put up really good numbers. I think it still needs more adjusting though. 
  • newbynewby Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Am I the only one who thinks clash sucks and prefers cvc?
    Im scoring high all the time on cvc and struggle for 5k on clash
  • DROPPINGBOMBER2DROPPINGBOMBER2 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    CVC is all about the lineup that you put in.. if you have special players you need to put them at the top of your line up.. also if you have players with Cvc badges put them close to top of batting order.. after that PRAY!!! my only beef is that the prizes are a little small for what ya gotten put in to win it all...
  • SupremewolfpackSupremewolfpack Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    CVC is reasonable. Still the scoring is inconsistent. I will take CVC over Clash any day. Clash is more like a crap shoot - it doesn’t matter how good your team is, it could still perform like crap against the sub 40 rated legend pitchers. 
  • ShortBus29ShortBus29 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    I do prefer CvC over clash. Mostly because you can score better with a lower tier team
  • SKIDOO850SSKIDOO850S Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Glad I’m not the only one 
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    The concept behind Clash is a great one, and it's a good idea to bring back some balance in this game as the importance of hitters too far now outweighs the importance of pitchers.  

The execution of Clash, unfortunately, is terrible.
  • MarshMadnessMarshMadness Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Clash seems impossible to score in. I’ve had success in a few rounds but that’s it. I hope they adjust it to match the rest of the gameplay. 
  • TakeItBack1127TakeItBack1127 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    It’s beyond frustrating to have a 203 hitter be consistently unable to get a hit off of a 39 Pitcher
    My Tap Sports Baseball Username has Changed to MrNazty
  • bryzzocubs44bryzzocubs44 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Agreed 
    GO CUBS GO!