Vip newsletter

carsd420carsd420 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
How do I get to subscribe to vip Newsletter? Was a vip in 17 and never figured out how to do it

Comments

• sqg491sqg491 Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    wondering the same...
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Contact the VIP hotline under the settings menu in the 17 version with the email you want added. Won't be added if you are jailed though.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• ScubaXIIScubaXII Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Looking to get that VIP invite as well. GLU you can send the invite to ScubaXIII, thanks in advance!
    Scuba you cannot get invited here and I am not with Glu if that is what you are referring to. If you were already VIP in 2017 then you should contact them under the VIP hotline in the settings menu.

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Yea it would be nice get an invite for that. Played against a few guys that have the VIP 2018 badge and they told me that they were surprised to get it. They were not big $ spenders and they got the invite. Hopefully they take notice to the people that contribute on here and try helping out the play players when they can. Fingers crossed.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • BoominaboxBoominabox Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I was vip in early 2017 and already spent $1000 in game gold purchases and last year I had vip hotline they resolve the situation that day now it's been 3 days no answer
    Yeah the new VIP hotline is not what 2017 used to be. You'll have better luck with the VIP email team these days.

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    I've been playing and talking to a few VIPs in the game that have 2018 badge. From what they told me they didnt have to do much or even spend a lot of $ and they got an invite. So not sure what the criteria is. I hope there not bias towards Canadians because so far all the VIPs I talked too were joking around that only Americans get VIP. ;) Hopefully that's not the case.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • kcusukcusu Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Also looking for an invite to vip! Doing all I can to get in
  • SgtdUSMCSgtdUSMC Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Been trying for 2 years. Maybe someday
  • ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Same thing, I thought playing daily, having over 8K wins and 65K strength would help, but it doesn't... Still hoping that one day i'm gonna be one!
    ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez
  • TIGHTBUCHOLZTIGHTBUCHOLZ Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Got VIP, Canadian, not big spender ($30 here and there ain’t much).

Just be kind and don’t cheat, you’ll get it one day.

-TightBucholz
    #TightBucholz 

🏆 VIP 2019 🎖
    🇨🇦 VLAD Company Leader ⚾️
  • bryzzocubs44bryzzocubs44 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Do you get a notification or do you just randomly notice one day that you have a badge? Just curious, I’m intrigued. 
    GO CUBS GO!
  • manbearpig0613manbearpig0613 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hello