Clash or cvc

SKIDOO850SSKIDOO850S Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
i have a completely maxed out all five star capped players at the top silver level and just scored 276 total point in clash. It seems unreasonably harder that club v club
which I find preferable. Anyone disagree?

Answers

• LasagansLasagans Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I agree. It’s probably got to do with the higher pitcher rating but it gets ridiculous. I bought the top boost and multiplier and grounded out to the pitcher 3 times in a row. I’m ready to accept the fact it’s probably user error
  • LasagansLasagans Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I agree. It’s probably got to do with the higher pitcher rating but it gets ridiculous. I bought the top boost and multiplier and grounded out to the pitcher 3 times in a row. I’m ready to accept the fact it’s probably user error
  • jmtasticjmtastic Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Your better off auto play the clash. Cvc is a lot easier well I usually do really good with one pitcher the other not so well. 
    Man can not live on gifts alone
  • jmtasticjmtastic Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Your better off auto play the clash. Cvc is a lot easier well I usually do really good with one pitcher the other not so well. 
    Man can not live on gifts alone
  • PDXLUMBERJACKSPDXLUMBERJACKS Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I play auto play 95% of the time on cvc and clash. I’ll score way more in cvc vs. clash. I think everyone has harder time in clash.
    I play auto play 95% of the time on cvc and clash. I’ll score way more in cvc vs. clash. I think everyone has harder time in clash.
    I think everyone has harder time in clash. I auto play 95% of the time in both
    I think everyone has harder time in clash.
    I think everyone has harder time in clash.
    i have no idea why it posted multiple times. It was giving me an error message??
  • JJcodmilkJJcodmilk Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Cvc is cool, but clash pisses me off, I'd rather roll around in a pile of dog poop than play club clash! 
    Cvc is cool, but clash pisses me off, I'd rather roll around in a pile of dog poop than play club clash! 
    Cvc is cool, but clash is retarded, I'd rather roll around in a pile of dog poop than play club clash! 
  • hurtinhoosiershurtinhoosiers Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    Clash is by far the worst event they have. I’m surprised I haven’t gotten negative points with maxed out 5 star team. Pretty sad when I get zero points 4 batters in a row.
    Clash is by far the worst event they have. I’m surprised I haven’t gotten negative points with maxed out 5 star team. Pretty sad when I get zero points 4 batters in a row.
  • hogan3jabhogan3jab Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    I strongly dislike Clash!
    I don't understand why it hasn't been done always with yet.