Late time events

baker21baker21 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
I personally love the fact that there is gonna be some events for the people that work late or in other countries across the world. I compete with my club during the normal time the best I can before work and during breaks but now I can wind down from work playing events early in the morning when I get off. Thanks glu your are the best

Comments

• DanaaDanaa Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I am very thrilled that GLU is trying out stuff and having an open mind. I am a very active user, and live in Hawaii. My game times are 6am-6pm all year round. Hawaii never changes or adjusts time with the world.  Getting off at work at 3, usually means I have to hustle from 3:30pm-6pm. Not that convenient especially being in a top ten club.  However, I love the ‘off hour’ CVC. It’s a start. I’ve spent nearly $210 since I started playing last May 2018... it’s awesome being able to play or have more of an opportunity to play for my club like this. I hope there is more windows and changes within the time sequence to people like me who live off of the US mainland. I think perhaps starting later in the day, central time or est, or in general can be a good idea too. I absolutely look forward and love MLB TSB.  I just don’t always have the time slot to play my best. I have way less time then then most people to do that. Little changes are optimal, in a business sense GLU, I know you want to appeal mostly to the majorities... however, I want to make sure the next time I spend money I have more time worthwhile, to then invite my friends on the island to play.  Thank you so much for experimenting, and helping users like myself gain the most fun out of your game! 
  • SupremewolfpackSupremewolfpack Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    Nicely said Danaa. I like the new options presented to the users of this game.

One thing that bothers me though is the inconsistency of the game event difficulty level throughout the course of the event. For example, in the first round of yesterday’s cvc, I was able to score decent points with each at bat (5 digit scores), but in the overnight round, I was lucky to get on base, let alone score points anywhere close to the previous round.