Vip for tap baseball 18

BamaAcuna86BamaAcuna86 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
What does one have to do to become a vip I've been a loyal player since 2015

Comments

• UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    No one knows the true concrete anwser, but with someone who’s in the same boat I’ll give you some suggestions what friends have told me. Of course you want to be very active on the game, post in the global chat often, participate on the forums like we are now, Twitter Facebook, spend some they are a company so they want to know you support them and don’t be rude to customer service. In a nutshell just be active in every aspect in their company. 

• BamaAcuna86BamaAcuna86 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I do all of that expect the global chat 
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    Even though there is no special recipe to become vip, the general consensus is that you need to spend $818+ this year to get it. The other factors may be useful but definitely the money is the big thing. Most people that spend a lot of money got the vip right after buying one of the special gold packages, probably taking them over the $818 mark.
    Like i said at the beginning, this is no set in stone, cause some people have spent little and still got it but those are the minority and maybe they are very special cases that are impressively active in here and the other social media platforms.
  • Pegasus22Pegasus22 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Same here. Most of the global chat is garbage. And I've dropped a lot of money over the last three years.
  • tlisak25tlisak25 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Just wish I could get it. I’ve spent my fair share of time n money 😂😂
  • woodyy_17woodyy_17 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I agree on you with this one!😅
  • Tribal24tigerTribal24tiger Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    After you get to level 10 on all star send glu support a message asking about it. I was almost to level 11 before I got it...