What team should you pick?

SlickwombatSlickwombat Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
edited April 2019 in Tap Sports Bulletin Board
I live in the KC area so of course I picked the Royals but I wonder if they are all equal At the start. Do they all have the same quality of players or are the better teams from the previous real MLB season have better star players on them?

Gamer tag: SLICKWOMBAT 

Comments

• RunLikeBartoloRunLikeBartolo Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I pick the Mets every year. From what I can tell, it seems the teams are all pretty much even to start with. 
  • charmingtaintmancharmingtaintman Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    pick the world series champions from last year to eliminate them as an opponent in season mode
  • Cappy16Cappy16 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I pick the Reds every year. But I’ve considered picking a better team so I don’t have to play them in season mode. 
  • TheRedBeardTheRedBeard Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Hmm I picked a west coast team, that way I get the boost during crunch time at the end of events. 

It doesn't always work out, but when it does it sure is nice, but I live in a state that has no team, and I'm a Seattle Seahawks fan so I went with Mariners 
  • bulldogtannerbulldogtanner Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    I pick my favorite team and make sure i use them when boost is live really helps in walkoff all teams start the same level from what i seen so far been playing since 2016
  • JJcodmilkJJcodmilk Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Be loyal and pick ur fav team even if they suck, I would never pick a team other than the A's!
    Let's go Oakland!